Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Scarface looks like one of my cats

And is a manx. Your looks like a manx too, or a mix with manx in it, in case you want to go looking for another scarface-type.

On behalf of the cat - thanks for the free food and affection!:eusa_clap

Vintage Betty
Receiver of many dumpee unwanted pets

BakingInPearls

One of the Regulars
SpitfireXIV-sorry for the late response but he chews everything beyond recognition, we stoped giving him tennis balls because he would eat all the fuzz off them, so we stick to milk cartons (when we can monitor him) and bones from the butcher to keep up with his crewing for cheap.

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Jovan said:
I'm sorry for your loss. Though, for some odd reason pages back, no one said a damn thing about Elaina losing her pet except me. Why has that changed all the sudden?

I must have missed that. I tend to scan through the messages and don't always read them all. My apologies and condolences to Elaina as well.

Foofoogal

Banned
Code:
I told him to go ahead and post his own photo, but he can't because he lacks opposable thumbs.

I used to have a cat a long time ago named Blackie that used to jump up on my counter and put his paw on the electric can opener and actually make it run when he wanted to eat. lol

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Atticus Finch said:
I told him to go ahead and post his own photo, but he can't because he lacks opposable thumbs.

Beautiful cat Atticus!

When I had cats, back in high school, I used to narrate what I imagined they were saying for the amusement of others. One of the most frequent lines in the cat thought bubble was "if only I had opposable thumbs..."

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
epr25 said:
pippenwithhisfootup.jpg

I love you, I love you, I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Aw, everybody's pets are so incredibly cuddly and cute. I want to hug them all!!

Here's a few new pictures I got of my Lily (Grey British short hair) and Miely Cat (tortie). If Lily was a lobster, she'd be very expensive, for shes a 30 pounder!!! Miely Cat is just about the silliest animal ever. She's very sweet to Hem and me. She craves love and attention, loves to have her head and face scratched. She loves to sleep in/on boxes. Hem and I each have 2 boxes in our rooms where she curls up, usually with her head or paws dangling out the sides. When I pick her up she nuzzles into me like a baby, she places her little head right into my neck, holding on tight with her paws and just purrs so loudly. But then, out of the blue, she turns on you. All of a sudden she'll get really ticked off and look at you and growl and hiss. She doesn't bite....often:eek: But it's so crazy to have this sweet purring kitty looking like she's in heaven all the sudden hissing and growling at you. The fact that her eyes are florescent green just adds to her gremlin look, well that along with her tiny head, her sagging belly and her stumpy legs. My Dad described her best, she's like those pictures of Halloween kitties that you drew when you were a kid, with the legs too short, the patchwork fur, head too small, and ears too big. When I first got her my friend took one look at her and laughed:( She said that she had a face only a Mother could love. But, all of this combined with her bipolar disorder makes her just about the silliest cat ever! Oh, did I mention that she barks!! She also has 4 toy mice, one of which she's had since she was a kitten, that she carries around with her. For some reason she doesn't like anyone to see her doing this. But, we have caught her. She talks to them in this really loud, very sad sounding meow. She cleans them and puts them in different spots in the house. She likes to put them to bed in her 4 different boxes. I have to check the shower in the morning before I turn it on, because sometimes they are in there. It's so darn cute to see one of them resting under her paw at night when she goes to bed in one of her boxes, and then find that same mouse the next morning in the bathroom or downstairs in the dining room or living room. I wish I knew what she thought about them and what possesses her to put them in the places she does. At night, she talks to them a lot. She's just so darn cute. She cares for them as if they were her babies. Every so often one of them will disappear. Then weeks later it will be on the floor in my room, or in her box. I wonder what makes her put them where she does, and how it is that she remembers where she left them! Oh, my Lily is a sweet heart. She's just a bundle (a very big bundle) of love who gives head butts on command!!!

Well here are my sweet and sour girls:

I thought this one of Lil' was silly, looks like the guy on TV in the background is tickling her head!

Miely's in her hallway box, notice her mouse is next to it:

Foofoogal

Banned
Took my Precious to the vet yesterday as she is being strange lately. Basically it cost me $138.00 for him to tell me she is old and getting senile. Wants to put her on meds for it. Can you believe? :eusa_doh:
She was born April 15, 1994. Silliest thing I have ever heard in my life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe