Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Canadave

One Too Many
1965361251_2722e4f5a2.jpg

That is one good lookin' kitty, MD. So sad... :(

David

Miss Brill

One Too Many
MaryDeluxe said:
1965361251_2722e4f5a2.jpg

I found her having a seizure on the bedroom floor. I had to watch her suffer. It's hard to watch something you love so much suffer before it dies. By the time I got her into the vets, she was in a coma. So I let her go.

I'm so sorry. This is the downside of pet parenthood & something non-animal lovers don't understand.

Miss Brill

One Too Many
On a lighter note. It is sweater weather in Tennessee & my young 'uns went out to show off their new sweaters:
1970392189_b2d043aa06.jpg

1970528523_f32d2b954b.jpg

I have a hard time walking them on leashes and taking picures of both. But I finally wrapped them up with one chain and took a together picture:
1970499733_41a45ab2b3_b.jpg

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
MrNewportCustom said:
My deepest sympathies, Mary.

Perhaps something to cheer you up . . . Wake Up Cat Turn on the sound and watch the cat's last movement. lol

Lee

Hahaha...this was hilarious! And since my kitty, Slick, wakes me up every morning (though he doesn't use a bat, he does like to smack me in the face with his paw), I could really relate!

rebelgtp

One of the Regulars
here is the latest addition to my mad house, this makes for 5 austrailian cattle dogs at my place now (course this fella is a mix). he was a rescue from the local shelter and was less then 12 hours away from taking that last walk. he was a stray that came in was a 3 inch cut on his front leg, they fixed him up and gave us his meds. he is kinda portly especially next to my other cattle dogs (all workers so they are in great shape). we are working on getting him placed with a new family so he can be loved how he should be, he is a real sweety. oh yeah we are calling him zed.

zed013.jpg

rebelgtp said:
here is the latest addition to my mad house, this makes for 5 austrailian cattle dogs at my place now (course this fella is a mix). he was a rescue from the local shelter and was less then 12 hours away from taking that last walk. he was a stray that came in was a 3 inch cut on his front leg, they fixed him up and gave us his meds. he is kinda portly especially next to my other cattle dogs (all workers so they are in great shape). we are working on getting him placed with a new family so he can be loved how he should be, he is a real sweety. oh yeah we are calling him zed.

zed013.jpg

Wow! That is quite a hefty cattle dog. :eek:
He easily weighs twice as much as mine. ;) :p

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Mary - I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your kitty friend. I once had a diabetic cat who went into insulin shock had violent seizures before he passed. I know how scary they can be and how helpless they can make you feel. *Sends big hugs Mary's way*

rebelgtp

One of the Regulars
jamespowers said:
Wow! That is quite a hefty cattle dog. :eek:
He easily weighs twice as much as mine. ;) :p

yeah he is a big fella hopefully while he is with us he can get rid of a bit of that weight. he is a good 20 pounds heavier than the largest of my other cattle dogs. you can't tell from the pic but he is also sans tail.

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
BeBopBaby said:
Mary - I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your kitty friend. I once had a diabetic cat who went into insulin shock had violent seizures before he passed. I know how scary they can be and how helpless they can make you feel. *Sends big hugs Mary's way*

That's exactly what happened to my kitty. Babbs was diabetic and she must have went into insulin shock. It was absolutely awful that I could do nothing to save her. I shoved Karo syrup down her throat but it didn't help at all. I failed her. That's what hurts the most.

Thank you for the hugs.

BigSleep

One of the Regulars
Adventure has a name!

Let me introduce
Doctor Henry "Indiana" Jones Junior

Yes, we named the dog Indiana!

Of course we just call him Indy.
You call him Doctor Jones doll!

Indy.png

Forum statistics

Threads