Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Library Of Bashes

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Well...I don't think that this has already been established here, but if it does, then please tell me where I can find it.

What I'd really love to have at the Lounge, is a collection of photos of all the bashes that happily live out there in this wide, wide world. All the ones that have names as well as those which come without one, all the in-betweens and unheard-ofs, the singular phenomenons and rare occurrences.

For one thing, it would not only be a great eye-candy thread, it could also be pretty useful and educational for all of us.

Does this sound like a good idea, or am I just overly excited from all the coffee I had? :coffee: :p

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Yes. And no. Of course I know this thread - it was actually one of the very first ones I came across when I was still in lurker mode (not long ago). It's a great thread and it proved to be very helpful (thanks to your stunning video, too!), but I think that there are many more creases you could collect. I've seen a few of them right here (some pretty exotic stuff among them), all over the site, but it's hard to find them all again, and so I thought that it would be great to have them all assembled in one place.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Mario said:
I think that there are many more creases you could collect. I've seen a few of them right here (some pretty exotic stuff among them), all over the site, but it's hard to find them all again, and so I thought that it would be great to have them all assembled in one place.

Perhaps it is best to add them to the Hat Creases thread Dinerman mentioned, rather than begin another one to add to those already found "all over the site?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld