Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

katiemakeup

Practically Family
MrNewportCustom said:
Hello! ;)

Perhaps you'd like to join several of us Los Angelenos for lunch at Olvera street? Look here.

Lee

Thank you for all the kind words everyone! And I already have plans for tomorrow... plus I am super busy preparing for my move back east~ I will meet up with you all at some point!

Brooksie

One Too Many
LocktownDog said:
[huh] Ooookkkaaayy. Not once have I ever told a beautiful woman that she had a nice chin. Might have to give it a try, however.

Richard

He is saying that because lyburnam has that cute little dimple in her chin...I have one also but people usually don't tell me I have a really nice chin they just say I have really cute dimples, because of the ones in my cheeks and my chin.

Brooksie

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Here's the vintage look
2079096976_ef653479af.jpg

and here's the funky look
2078308151_5ed5766b7c.jpg

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
rubyredlocks said:
Brooksie-You look stunning!You're hair is getting so long and I have to say "Thank you,for wearing those cute red tights.I'm adding those to my X-mas wishlist." HA! Me too! I'm not sure I will like them as well on me, but I'm sure gonna try!

Ohairas-Thank you so much!It's wonderful what a professional makeup artist and brilliant photographer can produce.Phooey! You are truly a gorgeous "medium" to work with!Honestly,I'd love to see you model more.Even in your candid shots you're incredibly photogenic.I think you are just gorgeous. :eek: Aw, thanks!
NIkki

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
ohairas said:
Kami I LOVE this! You look so dang cute. Makes me want to cut my hair!
Nikki

My hair is just below shoulder length now. I set it in tiny pincurls so it curled up tight.

carter

I'll Lock Up
Tim, Lovely photos of your lovely roommate, as usual.

I'm glad she had such a lengthy recovery period. :rolleyes:

Bobby's From Boston looks like a wonderful place to shop. I wish we had a little background music.
;)

Jovan

Suspended
Brooksie said:
He is saying that because lyburnam has that cute little dimple in her chin...I have one also but people usually don't tell me I have a really nice chin they just say I have really cute dimples, because of the ones in my cheeks and my chin.

Brooksie
Dimple chins are so underrated on women. I find them sexy.

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
carter said:
Tim, Lovely photos of your lovely roommate, as usual.

I'm glad she had such a lengthy recovery period. :rolleyes:

Bobby's From Boston looks like a wonderful place to shop. I wish we had a little background music.
;)
Honestly, she is all but propped up there! Though getting a little air is good for her. I don't usually like to photoshop, but I did take out all of the evidence of the IV from her hands.

She also really wanted to see Paddy. Obviously, her doctors would kill her if they knew.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe