Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hey, it's better than than the one that's in my head - after seeing the pics of Barbigirl with her name written in the posting, that hideous Vengaboys song keeps going through my mind - "I'm a Barbigirl, in a Barbi-world . . ."

Aaargh!

It's torture, but I have to admit, it's a small price to pay to see those lovely pictures of Barbigirl!

G3: Wow.

Ms. CS: :whistling

Miss Sweetfrancaise: Awwww... I don't see why you had to coerce him, I woulda taken the pic just at a simple request.;)

Richard, Faythe, that can be fixed. Richard, are you willing to sacrifice a little memory loss for such a cure?

Just give the nice fellow in the bad '60s suit and his funny-looking pen your undivided attention...
forgetthis.gif

Geez, don't everybody thank me at once...

:D

carter

I'll Lock Up
Rrrrwwwf....Rrrrwwwf....:eek: :eek: :eek:

Down Boys....DOWN...Sit....Siiiit...Good Boys...have a biscuit...HAVE A BISCUIT! NOW OUT! (the boys go just thru the door then turn and sit looking in, tails thumping on the floor, grinning like demented Poodles)

Sorry if they got paw prints all over your dress...
Oh dear.....I'll just get a tissue for that drool....
Would you like a glass of water?....Something stronger?
Here you are, dear.
Please excuse the boys. They don't get out much and I just this second walked in the door and they just get so...excited...(More tail thumping and demented grins)
Don't you cuddle wumpkins....Yes...Mommy loves you(now their tails are thumping like Gene Kruppa on Steroids and they're slobbering on the floor)
Boys...give it a rest! (the boys lie down, heads on paws, tails at rest, mournful puppy dog eyes, ....snoring and...odors)

Now...you were saying....

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
pretty faythe said:
Your welcome, consider it a present from Southern Nevada.;) lol

There's very little, if anything, I'd ever consider a present from Southern Nevada. Its bad enough up here already. Next time, I'll settle for a little blown kiss getting carried up to me on these 70 mph winds. Or maybe something from the M&M store. lol

Richard

pretty faythe

One Too Many
firstfri-1.jpg

This was just this Friday at our local First Friday....First time I've gone out all dressed all together vintage inspired 40's style.....so of course, ya can't even see it all[huh] I've done AZ Ladies Lunch, which was more of a 50's look for me, sigh. Awww well. And of course, this pic doesnt want to get any larger than this....grrrr.
ps.....no songs this time LocktownDog, just kissess :*

Ecuador Jim

A-List Customer
Diamondback said:
G3: Wow.

Ms. CS: :whistling

Miss Sweetfrancaise: Awwww... I don't see why you had to coerce him, I woulda taken the pic just at a simple request.;)

Richard, Faythe, that can be fixed. Richard, are you willing to sacrifice a little memory loss for such a cure?

Just give the nice fellow in the bad '60s suit and his funny-looking pen your undivided attention...
forgetthis.gif

Geez, don't everybody thank me at once...

:D

You know, I keep looking at him, and the song keeps playin' :D

goldwyn girl

One Too Many
pretty faythe said:
firstfri-1.jpg

This was just this Friday at our local First Friday....First time I've gone out all dressed all together vintage inspired 40's style.....so of course, ya can't even see it all[huh] I've done AZ Ladies Lunch, which was more of a 50's look for me, sigh. Awww well. And of course, this pic doesnt want to get any larger than this....grrrr.
ps.....no songs this time LocktownDog, just kissess :*

:eek:fftopic: How was it Faythe? I was going but the wind was so bad I changed my mind.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
It wasn't as windy as I thought it was going to be, and of course since I didnt bring a sweater I kept telling my kids that they were crazy, it wastn't cold at all. lol
But it made for browsing around in the shops a bit easier, not as crowded. I could always go any other day, but then, wheres the charm in all the other people from around the city? lol It's one of the few times I'm a real people person, I love to people watch.
goldwyn girl said:
:eek:fftopic: How was it Faythe? I was going but the wind was so bad I changed my mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe