Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

shebagrl

Familiar Face
leaette said:
OK, now everyone can see what I look like. I'm practicing some pincurls today. And I'm in a funny mood. Here is what I look like right now.

I even put on some red lipstick for ya'll. Don't you feel special now?

Whatta doll! I love your scarf! You look great, even when donning pin curls :D

leaette

A-List Customer
thanks everyone for the compliments. hearing nice things about me makes me really blush.
i got that scarf at a thrift store near me. i have quite a collection of scarves. i usually get them for $1-$3 each.

Ecuador Jim

A-List Customer
zaika said:
can't hold a candle to the other glamour girls here, but that won't stop me from adding my own face to the crowd.

1291376934_6ca7de7ca2.jpg

1290521289_4c14b7715c.jpg

1291377646_facbc6b822.jpg

and an attempt to look 'authentic'.

1291470912_e747bbd32a.jpg

i have to say that all you ladies look SOOO great. i hope to eventually be as authentic and beautiful! LOL

makes me think I live about 200 miles too far north ;)

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Any one for tennis..? (or badminton!)

What a marvellous photo. It is like a still from "The Aviator" or an original 40's film. I hope you are getting some of these framed for your home, as they are just fabulous! :eusa_clap
simchris.jpg

patrick1987

One of the Regulars
Beautiful! HadleyH, you have to stop apologizing. That nice outfit is considered formal not casual these days.
Do you have a passport and when are you visiting New York? :D

zaika said:
moi?? *blush* seattle sure seems like the place to be! lol
Oui, vous, my dear...;)

Actually, Centralia/Chehalis would be better--you have both Seattle and Portland within easy reach. Live in Washington, no income tax; make non-vehicle large purchases in Portland, no sales tax--best of both worlds. Of course, you're supposed to pay a "use tax", but I haven't seen anything about determining rate and how to make payment;);)...lol

zaika

One Too Many
Diamondback said:
Oui, vous, my dear...;)

Actually, Centralia/Chehalis would be better--you have both Seattle and Portland within easy reach. Live in Washington, no income tax; make non-vehicle large purchases in Portland, no sales tax--best of both worlds. Of course, you're supposed to pay a "use tax", but I haven't seen anything about determining rate and how to make payment;);)...lol

I've often entertained the idea of living in Washington...rent seems to be slightly cheaper there. But I love my city and my neighborhood too much! lol

carter

I'll Lock Up
I'm catching up!

If I may interject: (hat in hand)

Ladies, I have been seriously remiss in not making deep obeisance in your general direction. (makes sweeping bow to the floor)

I have today reviewed, in detail, the initial 30 and last 40 pages of this thread and I am in AWE and APPRECIATION of the BEAUTY that graces this forum. :eusa_clap

I would like to redress that error and ...I hope I have. [huh]

Now I'm going to have another glass of wine and peruse the as-yet-undiscovered pages of this compendium of pulchritude. :D

:cheers1:

patrick1987

One of the Regulars
The only photo my housemate will allow me to post of her is one where her beautiful red hair is covered up. With that caveat, I present to you BegintheBeguine.
DSC03352.jpg

carter

I'll Lock Up
Patrick,

As a newly commissioned officer in The Order of the Stealth Fedora, your mission is to infiltrate and secure clandestine candid folders (belay that directive) (actually, that would be photos) of agent BtB.

Absolute secrecy is required.

Onward for God and Country.

:fedora: :cool:

zaika

One Too Many
Ummmm...hi! Again. :) I got my hair done last night and somehow my inner punk took over and DEMANDED that my colorist put PURPLE in my hair. What do you all think? I'm dressed up...trying to find an outfit for the Portland FL event tomorrow...I'm a bit clueless as to HOW dressy it should be. Anyway...

Can purple hair and vintage mix?

1384112283_7fa95b959d.jpg

1385010666_4057bd2830.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe