Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

zaika

One Too Many
desi_de_lu_lu said:
heheh..your avatar says "a loaf of bread a jug of wine and thou"

my beanie avatar says "my bugati is in the shop"

in otherwords, i'm the good girl and you're the badass.

trade?? lol

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
zaika said:
WIN!

i killed the ladies thread!

lol lol lol :p

lol lol lol
I once killed it for several days!! Hence why I don't post in here anymore.

And I've been meaning to tell you -- you remind me of Grace Bradley:

grace_bradley_1505.jpg

zaika

One Too Many
Amy Jeanne said:
lol lol lol
I once killed it for several days!! Hence why I don't post in here anymore.

And I've been meaning to tell you -- you remind me of Grace Bradley:

grace_bradley_1505.jpg

i was tempted to see how long it would stay silent...but my big mouth couldn't stay shut for long. ;)

ooh. you're my new best friend! lol she's beautiful! maybe when i lose all my weight, i'll try to imitate that photo. wowie...and she has bangs too! that does it...i'm gonna get my fringe back.

i did *intentionally* post a garish photo...for laughs. lol and to give the boys a break from such breathless beauty. someone's gotta look out for their health, right? lol

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
zaika said:
i was tempted to see how long it would stay silent...but my big mouth couldn't stay shut for long. ;)

ooh. you're my new best friend! lol she's beautiful! maybe when i lose all my weight, i'll try to imitate that photo. wowie...and she has bangs too! that does it...i'm gonna get my fringe back.

i did *intentionally* post a garish photo...for laughs. lol and to give the boys a break from such breathless beauty. someone's gotta look out for their health, right? lol

Haha! That's what I did. I think I made a record -- you had to go and break your own. You could've beat me!!! ;)

I love that photo of you and your makeup. I'm always trying to do neat things like that, but my face is slightly slanted (my left eye sits down a bit further than my right) and it always just ends up drawing attention to the fact that my eyes are uneven. Oh well.

alexandra

Practically Family
Don't worry girls, if worst comes to worst and you truly fear you killed the thread, PM me and I'll post this picture every time to take the blame lol

10mijaw.jpg

Mojito

One Too Many
I think that's quite a cute shot, Alexandra! Your blue eyes so perfectly match the dress, and there's a fun innocence to it. The only thing I'd do is get rid of the touch of red eye.

Zaika, I *loved* your makeup...I may even dare to take the chance and experiment as you recommend. I know what you mean, though...we do make ourselves somewhat vulnerable when we put our photographs up in a thread like this. I worry when I respond to one photo but not others that it may be seen as a slight to them, or an indication that I don't think they look fantastic...and yet I often drop in and admire, but don't always post.

Amy-Jeanne, if I'd have seen you, I'd have been there with a comment...I *love* your look, as you know. Can we see the new reshaped bob? I need the inspiration - my hair is vile at the moment with all the rain and indoor heating, it's too long and ratty, and it needs to come off.

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
Mojito said:
Amy-Jeanne, if I'd have seen you, I'd have been there with a comment...I *love* your look, as you know. Can we see the new reshaped bob? I need the inspiration - my hair is vile at the moment with all the rain and indoor heating, it's too long and ratty, and it needs to come off.

It's been two weeks since my big cut -- that's about when it starts looking *perfect* I just need to re-dye it and then I think I might flapper myself up and take some pics. But I'll post them in my Live Journal....not here :)

zaika

One Too Many
amy jeanne - i've seen your photos...a long time ago? you're lovely! i didn't notice a slant. of course...our flaws are always huge to us, right? the right side of my face looks melted to me...lol lol (and i hope you don't mind if i add you on LJ...)

mojito - i really enjoy throwing paint on my face...seeing what comes of it. lol but i can't wait to see what you'll come up with. yeah...this thread is definately for validation (i don't say that as a bad things...sometimes we need to be told we're pretty). if i posted in response to everyone, i could be mistaken as obsessive. ;) my makeup was just so garish...it reminded me of great aunt, actually...i had to see what response i'd get.

alexandra - i'm afraid that you're just too cute in that photo to kill the thread. lol but you're awfully sweet to offer it. lol lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld