Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

pretty faythe

One Too Many
playing around

Recieved Sheer Minerals in the mail the other day. This is me after applying it, playing with the cam.
wait004.jpg

wait003.jpg

pretty faythe

One Too Many
how doyou make a crying noise??

I am so sad....I'm only seeing post up until march now, even though it says this thread has new posts, and that (if I remember correctly) freebird posted just a little while ago.:(

freebird

Practically Family
ohairas said:
Gorgeous pics ladies!!
Daisy, I love the jungle photo!
Goldwyn, adorable bunny! I want to do one like that!!
Pink, great pic of you girls.
Welcome Alexandra~ you DO have gorgeous eyes!

The girls seemed to like this one in the eyebrow thread, I thought I looked rediculous, trying to do the Viv/Scarlett thing with my brows. But after playing around with photoshop, it's not so bad, lol!
Nikki
2360630738_9a976140d0.jpg

Ms Ohairas, I hope you don't mind, but gosh, you're beautiful!

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Magpie Annie said:
2294857991_651a01ca57.jpg

p.s. i LIVE in my kitchen!!

There is NOTHING more attractive than a beautiful woman who knows how to cook! "The way to a man's heart...". A smile like your's certainly doesn't hurt either.

And my goodness gracious, Alexandra! What gorgeous eyes!

Richard

Nice, ShooShoo! Wish I could have a crush, but the probabilities work out as 99% "unfavorable" and 98% "disaster"--according to my calculations, in person we'd probably mix about as well as the matter and antimatter in a Star Trek warp-drive, and thus keeping my distance protects us both... you are very definitely crush-worthy, though, and the guy who ditched you needs his head examined. (And when someone who's acknowledged "damaged goods" says that, you know there's something wrong...)

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
aw, thank you mary! i don't think i have a gal in sweden yet! :D

thanks edward! my tattoo is this:
catstat1.jpg

and yes, it really looks that bad. it got infected and the color bled out. i really need to get it fixed :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe