Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
Ms. McGraw said:
IMG_0530B-1.jpg

where is this library??? ;) stunning...

CharlesB

Suspended
Ms. McGraw said:
I have a bunch pictures from playing dress up for the camera and nothing really to do with them, so I hope you'll all indulge me. These are from the last shoot I did before I cut my bangs again. Please excuse the poor quality, my scanner is down, so I had take pictures of the prints. Too bad the about the more modern stool and overhead lights.
IMG_0530B-1.jpg
IMG_0531B-1.jpg
Dear god I love books...

$ally

One Too Many
lyburnum said:
The wonderful Ada Veen, Smuttrella and myself, out in force at Browns this afternoon!
You gals look marv! I'm sure the men of the lounge didn't even notice the surroundings in that shot, but I love the mirror behind you also.

cherry lips said:
$ally you have beautiful eyes (I'm sure I'm not the first to say that) and I love the specs in your avatar!
Why, thank you, how sweet. A friend of mine picked up those vintage frames for me at a whop'n .25 cents!

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ms. McGraw said:
I have a bunch pictures from playing dress up for the camera and nothing really to do with them, so I hope you'll all indulge me. These are from the last shoot I did before I cut my bangs again. Please excuse the poor quality, my scanner is down, so I had take pictures of the prints. Too bad the about the more modern stool and overhead lights.
IMG_0530B-1.jpg
IMG_0531B-1.jpg

Ms McGraw, those are stunning.

If only such persons were in the stacks in the University of California, Berkeley library .... I'd study at home a lot less.

MissS

A-List Customer
Wow, ladies, you all look stunning!

London ladies - what a gorgeous picture! I hope the sun was out for you on Sunday.

$ally - poo, I can't see your pictures :(

Lolita - love your makeup in this pic!

Ms. McGraw - I think the boys have said it all!

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
LolitaHaze said:

I cannot think of one thing at all to say that would not get me in serious trouble. This has to be, without a doubt, the most alluring photo I've seen in this thread.

Edward

Bartender
As ever, all the ladies on the forum look wonderful.

Rocka-pinup, you don't by any chance have a relative in the Toronto area? You remind me a lot of a friend of mine up there. It's the eyes and cheekbones, I think.

LadyStardust said:
And now, I figure the thread can only stand so many lovely, beautiful women before it overloads, so I take it upon myself to lower the standard.
dscn4705ec0vd2.jpg

No, I normally do not pose. :eek: I'll try to have a normal picture up soon. :eek:

You certainly haven't lowered any standards here.
Ms. McGraw said:
IMG_0530B-1.jpg
IMG_0531B-1.jpg

These look great. The slight drop in clarity occasioned by taking photos of the photos actually gives them more of a period feel in my opinion. I'm sure a little judicious photo-shopping could deal with the stool and lights. Nice stockings. ;)

LolitaHaze said:

Ms Haze, great look. Though blonde, you remind me a little of Missy Malone (I'm figuring you may have seen photos of Missy, as I noticed you are mySpace-friended to the CanyBox? You're not planning a trip over anytime soon?)

Ms. McGraw

One of the Regulars
Thanks gang! What girl doesn't love to have her picture taken, but I really have no use for the images so it's nice they get to see the light of day on here!

alexandra

Practically Family
Hmm...well I usually peer pressure my luvrs into gaining skills I want them to have that will suit my various wants and needs, but I'm kind of a bitch so I wouldn't recommend that!

You could always get the timer going and then run into position and act naturally lol

lyburnum

Practically Family
I would offer to do it Smuterella but the studios at my uni are going to be full for the next couple of months with our degree show!

Ada Veen

Practically Family
You'll have to go out on location, the scouting could be part of the fun! Or do it at home like hourglass do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld