Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Taggert

Familiar Face
Stunning...thats all I can say about all the Ladies in here....
simply stunning!

Actually a couple who will remain nameless actually stopped my breath for a moment.

Blackjack

One Too Many
I seem to sense a little slow down in the ol' picture posting dept. here at the LOTL. I'm going through $ally withdrawl too...come on $al, put a few up here for da guys!!!!!!!:D

TheKitschGoth

A-List Customer
Diamondback said:
So, how'd the birthday knockout's big day go, Miss TKG?;)

It was good, went to see Spamalot with my family, and laughed so much I cried. The birthday celebration will continue next weekend, having a girlie night in with my burlesque friends.. so that'll be a mad one lol

Edward

Bartender
TheKitschGoth said:
It's not always like that, that's why I took the picture. The lighting helped too.

I'm sure you're being much too hard on yourself there!

Spamalot is great. I'm looking forward to catching dear old Jim Robinson's Arthur. I've seen all the Arthurs in London so far, and Tim Curry was by far my favourite. (I may be a touch biased, however).

;)

What I love most at Spamalot is listening out for the Python fans laughing at the throwaway references to classic Python skits peppered throughout the script - as well as at the direct lifts from the Holy Grail movie before the punchline. The laughter of anticipation... :)

MissHannah

One Too Many
Me and the boy at the weekend, in my parents' hallway, about head out to a vintage fair:
n514104909_384847_5577.jpg

TheKitschGoth

A-List Customer
Edward said:
I'm sure you're being much too hard on yourself there!

Spamalot is great. I'm looking forward to catching dear old Jim Robinson's Arthur. I've seen all the Arthurs in London so far, and Tim Curry was by far my favourite. (I may be a touch biased, however).

;)

What I love most at Spamalot is listening out for the Python fans laughing at the throwaway references to classic Python skits peppered throughout the script - as well as at the direct lifts from the Holy Grail movie before the punchline. The laughter of anticipation... :)

Yeah, there was a lot of giggling before the movie related jokes even started. Although there was a girl behind me who would laugh extra hard at the movie jokes, and then complain that she didn't get it when people laughed at the new jokes [huh]

Miss Hannah you always look so perfect!

pennycarrol

A-List Customer
Miss Hannah, as always, you're simply stunning!! Really!! Really!! I'd love to have such a great style!! I love it (your style lol!!)
:eusa_clap

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
MissHannah said:
Me and the boy at the weekend, in my parents' hallway, about head out to a vintage fair:
n514104909_384847_5577.jpg

Lovely pic MissH! It's funny I have the exact same dress as you and also accessorise it with white jewellery too! ah well you know what they say about great minds...........;)

airforceindy

One of the Regulars
TheKitschGoth said:
Fleur you are absolutely stunning!!

Here's a recent one of me, not vintage at all, but it's me without makeup (shock, horror)
IMG_0873sml.jpg

Miss, I must say, you look quite stunning. Sometimes the simplest approach can lead up to the best possible outcome, even in the 'primping' category. Lovely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe