Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Blackjack

One Too Many
just grabbing a pic by random here ladies.... but hey, it works for me!!!!!
calandergirl.jpg

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
lol lol lol lol Thanks, I needed a shot of sillyness to pick me up this morning. (Watch - with my luck, you reply offended, saying that you don't know why I'm laughing at your picture. ;) )

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
LocktownDog said:
:eek: I think I'll take a few moments to go to my happy place. This thread is starting to make my head hurt.

:D :D :D

My happy place looks like a early Disney cartoon where there are animals dancing around in a barnyard while Turkey in the Straw plays... I often go there when I have to sit through 3 hour long planning meetings at work. lol

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Okay ... we're into David Lynch territory now. A love for Blackjack, a woman and her duck, the swooning over a catholic priest. Soon I'm sure we'll hear about somebody losing a toe and stories of an aunt who "isn't well".

My happy place is a quiet pond, birds singing (vintage bluegrass ... not this tweet-tweet crap), light rain, and a fly rod. Sigh ... happy place, happy place. :eek:

Richard

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
LocktownDog said:
Okay ... we're into David Lynch territory now. A love for Blackjack, a woman and her duck, the swooning over a catholic priest. Soon I'm sure we'll hear about somebody losing a toe and stories of an aunt who "isn't well".

My happy place is a quiet pond, birds singing (vintage bluegrass ... not this tweet-tweet crap), light rain, and a fly rod. Sigh ... happy place, happy place. :eek:

Richard

I must be in a good mood today... The joy I am getting from this thread is overwhelming!! lol :p

$ally

One Too Many
Edward said:
"In just seven days, " eh?"But a bicep, and a tricep, a hot groi..." well, we don't need to go there, do we?
Oh great, Edward, now you have me singing that at the offce. Luckily my zany coworkers know what it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe