Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Josephine

One Too Many
MissHannah said:
You lot are SO good for my self-esteem! I'm sure we all spend a lot of time feeling as if people think we are strange, I know I do, and to have my style appreciated on here is priceless.

I myself am strange and unusual, so :p to those who can't handle us! ;)

$ally

One Too Many
MissHannah: I think it's the mischievous smirk that gives you so much character. You look like you're up to something ;) Very cute shots.

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Hannah, lovely photos and outfits! I too love your floral jammies, hair color, and eyeliner!

Johanna a doll as always. I wish I could were cute tights/leggings like you, but I ain't got the gams!

Penny you SHOULD post pics other than your avatar, you are gorgeous!
Nikki

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
MissHannah said:
Thank you SO MUCH everybody - you have perked up my dull saturday no end!

...and, as requested, here is a cello shot ;)

cello.jpg

MissHannah...thanks for posting this of yourself! I wish I would have seen that picture a long time before I gave up playing my cello years ago. That picture could've been taken in the 50s-it reminds me of all jazz club photos of that time. Very cool! You have such a great style-and I love that rose dress. You really are a very striking lady-thanks for sharing! ;)

pennycarrol

A-List Customer
Kamikat, those pin up photo shoots are great!!! Congrats!!! Wasn't it too hard to feel confident?? because when you don't have the habits it must be difficult!!! I would be mortified!!!

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
pennycarrol said:
Kamikat, those pin up photo shoots are great!!! Congrats!!! Wasn't it too hard to feel confident?? because when you don't have the habits it must be difficult!!! I would be mortified!!!

The key is to have a great photographer! She made me feel so comfortable and had me laughing through the whole shoot!

$ally

One Too Many
kamikat said:
I had my first official pin-up shoot today, so I thought I'd share with all you nice folks. There are more on my flickr
Oh my gosh those are so cute! You are so animated.
How much for the Scottie dog dress?

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
$ally said:
Oh my gosh those are so cute! You are so animated.
How much for the Scottie dog dress?

You'll have to pry it off my cold, dead body and you'd be lucky if I don't haunt you afterwards :D Actually, it's a blouse. There was only 2 yards left on the bolt or I would have made a dress from it. I am in LOVE with this blouse!

$ally

One Too Many
kamikat said:
You'll have to pry it off my cold, dead body and you'd be lucky if I don't haunt you afterwards. Actually, it's a blouse. There was only 2 yards left on the bolt or I would have made a dress from it. I am in LOVE with this blouse!
Yikes! I don't want to be cursed by your menacing spirit!
Was this a repro print or vintage? I'm in love with it too. Some gals have all the luck.

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
$ally said:
Yikes! I don't want to be cursed by your menacing spirit!
Was this a repro print or vintage? I'm in love with it too. Some gals have all the luck.

I don't even think it was a repro print, just a lucky find. It was in with all the baby fabrics.

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
I am NOT a Trekkie.

Here I am in the perils of being clutched in the hands of Geekdom that would be Star Trek. I know far too much about that show. Things I should NEVER know.

The City on the Edge of Forever.
IMG_1665b.jpg

pennycarrol

A-List Customer
Mademoiselle Lolita, what an amazing photo!!! You're stunning!!! It reminds me that movie with Gwyneth Paltrow "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow"!!!!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe