Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies Globe Trotting Hat?

What do you think of this as a Ladies Globe Trotting Hat?

• I love your fashion style, let's do it baby!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oh no! Too dainty for me!

• For a 2 second photo I can go either way.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A lovely woman in a lovely hat!

And the beauty continues with the latest entry...

Rockapin-up, what great photos! Thank you for all your efforts to take us to beatiful historic Los Angeles. You did a great job!

And I must say, I am extremely jealous of your beautiful hair.

can you please PM me with the receiving date and ship date of your hat?

Thank you again for all your hard work -

Vintage Betty

Rockapin-up

A-List Customer
And It's Off

Hello Ladies,
I have just parted with the hat, and it is currently making it's way to the lovely Novella. It should be reaching you in a couple of days and I shall be looking forward to your photos. :fedora: :fedora:

ShortClara

One Too Many
VINTAGE BETTY!

"Certain dank gardens cry aloud for a murder; certain old houses demand to be haunted; certain coasts are set apart for shipwreck." -- Robert Louis Stevenson

So begins my gift from Vintage Betty... what looks to be a 1943 edition murder-mystery called "The Dark Garden" by Mignon G. Eberhart!!

I can't wait to read it! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Vintage Betty, you rock my world! My husband hates Halloween, so I never really get to do anything for it, and I love it so. "The Dark Garden" sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate this spooky month!

Vintage Betty

ShortClara said:
"Certain dank gardens cry aloud for a murder; certain old houses demand to be haunted; certain coasts are set apart for shipwreck." -- Robert Louis Stevenson

So begins my gift from Vintage Betty... what looks to be a 1943 edition murder-mystery called "The Dark Garden" by Mignon G. Eberhart!!

I can't wait to read it! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Vintage Betty, you rock my world! My husband hates Halloween, so I never really get to do anything for it, and I love it so. "The Dark Garden" sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate this spooky month!

I'm so glad you like it! I made the mistake of opening up the first page before sending it to you, and I immediately got sucked into that book! You almost didn't get it. One hand had to pry it out of the other hand and slap it away.

My husband doesn't like Halloween either. Why don't we ditch them and go somewhere together? :D

ShortClara

One Too Many
Vintage Betty said:
My husband doesn't like Halloween either. Why don't we ditch them and go somewhere together? :D

I'm down! As long as i get to dress like something that used to be glamorous and is now dead ;)

leaette

A-List Customer
ohhh what a great prize clara!
i have a large collection of 40s and 50s mystery pulp books. they have a fabulous way of stating things. you just don't get that kind of grammar these days.

Rockapin-up

A-List Customer
Lovely photo's Novella

You look so darling in them. And I agree with the girls and love your kissing booth photo. You should definatley put that one in the ladies of the lounge thread for the guys to swoon over ;)

Vintage Betty

Where's the Globe Trotting Hat?

Administrative Note:

I held up the current shipment of the hat, and it will be sent shortly. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Also, there have been some small shipping changes to the direction the hat is travelling, and all relevant persons have already been contacted and approved the change.
Thank you for your understanding.

Vintage Betty

Here is the current status of the Official Fedora Lounge Ladies Globe Trotting Hat. Sorry, no new ladies are being added to the Globe Trotting Hat list.

Past hat locations greyed out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lounger name City State Country

USA Loungers
Vintage Betty Silicon Valley CA USA
Lady Day San Francisco CA USA - PICTURE POSTED
Katie Brookes Oakland CA USA - PICTURE POSTED

ShortClara Burbank CA USA - PICTURE POSTED
Rockapin-up Los Angeles CA USA - PICTURE POSTED

Novella Isla Vista CA USA - CURRENT HAT HOLDER

Paisley Englewood CO USA
Joie DeVive Lakewood CO USA

goldwyn girl Henderson NV USA

ssubialdea Dallas TX USA
texasgirl Dallas TX USA
princessofcandl San Antonio TX USA

Ohairas Warrenton MO USA

Nashoba Spring Hill TN USA

epr25 Fort Wayne IN USA
Kim_B Syracuse IN USA

Leaette Pittsburgh PA USA

Betty Valentine New York NY USA
BegintheBeguine Rochester NY USA

imoldfashioned Jamaica Plain MA USA
KittyT Revere (Boston region) MA USA

International Loungers
GwenLake Jozefow Poland
Kerry Enfield Middx UK
TheKitschGoth Langley, Slough UK
Ada Veen London UK

Back to
Vintage Betty Silicon Valley CA USA

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
It arrived at my house on Saturday. It's just been really busy at work the past few days (October 15 is a big accounting day--401(k) audits are due).

How do you secure this hat to your head? It came with a little strap, but I'm not sure how to use it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe