Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Joker Suit

Lancealot

Practically Family
Here we are

Thanks to all of you for your help. Especially Edward.

My joker outfit and my girlfriend has Poison Ivy.
065.jpg

084.jpg

087.jpg

Edward

Bartender
Lancealot... your costume turned out really well. I love that suit - did you buy it as a zoot, or have it made? Really nice shade of purple. I love the cut of the trousers. Also the detail of the waistcoat - really nice. Like the make-up - looks like you went with dying your own hair?

Lancealot

Practically Family
Bought a zoot suit. I really enjoyed the suit and am going to have to find some shirts to go with it for regular wear.

My girlfriend did the make up for me. I ended up going with grease paint. Yes I just used the spray on green hair dye.

Edward

Bartender
Great looking suit. I'm still toying with the idea of a zoot for myself.... the one thing holding me back is I'm unsure how often I would be really likely to wear it. I guess we'll see how often I get some use out of the Ted suit I've put together - that might be some indication!

Greasepaint is definitely the easiest way to get a full face white. Well done on keeping it off your shirt collar as well - I've always struggled a bit with that!! lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe