Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnny's fedora in Newsweek

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Possibly, but judging by the way the sleeves hike up I'd have to say maybe not. But, I've been known to be wrong before. Maybe we can start another thread discussing the suit and have the experts weigh in their oppinions.:)

Cheers!

Dan

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
SHARPETOYS said:
I see on the net one hat hawker has claimed he made Depp a hat. Like most things this Jabber Jaws says most likely a lie...
Maybe one of you guys that work in the business could ask his mgr what is this hat he has own.

looks like his lovely bride corrected jabber jaws again...24/7 job...

mark tssb

Twitch

My Mail is Forwarded Here
He had a nice tan one on yesterday for the hoopla surrounding the new pirate movie release. He looks decent in fedoras and is comfortable with himself in one.
Tip-Hat.gif

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Here are some shots from the POTC Dead Man's Chest premier at Disneyland showing the grey/tan fedora.

potc2501.jpg
potc2503.jpg

potc2509.jpg
potc2577.jpg

potc2598.jpg

Looks to be an old Borsalino, but maybe one of our resident experts can chime in and let us know what they think it may be. I suppose it could also be an Adam or a Lee, or even a Stetson Whippet for that matter.

Cheers!

Dan

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Judging by the little hole at the peak of the pinch on the crown I'd say you'd win that wager. Looks like it has seen better days but it still looks better than what most folks wear out there. Fedora Loungers & COW's excluded.;)

Cheers!

Dan

DanielJones said:
Here are some shots from the POTC Dead Man's Chest premier at Disneyland showing the grey/tan fedora.

potc2501.jpg
potc2503.jpg

potc2509.jpg
potc2577.jpg

potc2598.jpg

Looks to be an old Borsalino, but maybe one of our resident experts can chime in and let us know what they think it may be. I suppose it could also be an Adam or a Lee, or even a Stetson Whippet for that matter.

Cheers!

Dan

Let's see:
1951-Stetson-Whippet-Gray.jpg

1945stetson-whippet.jpg

Ding, ding, ding! I think we have a winner.

I always picture him wearing this though I do not know why :p :
GayPrince.jpg

Regards to all,

J

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
potc2517.jpg

And the Whippet gets a quepie doll! Looks like the popular consensus agrees.

Yes Matt I fully agree, now only if we could get a few more classy stars to wear a good looking lid or two... Well, then again I do like being a bit of a minority in this matter so I guess they don't need to promote the fedora too much.;)

Cheers!

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe