Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

It’s too late to matter

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
TnJ that's amazing. It got there really quickly too! Have a great time breaking this new one in!

tnjyoung

A-List Customer
Thank you to everyone. And to you, Fanch, I think you are exactly right. The Sheene was too restrictive, the Cafe Racer was too "specific", the Thedi jacket was not as heavy as I had become accustomed to, so hopefully this jacket will fit my lifestyle much more closely. Additionally, I love the black jacket, but there is some strange power the brown has over me. It seems rich, deep, and interesting. I really love this new one and I think it will serve me well for years to come.

BobJ

Practically Family
It's a beautiful and a great fitting jacket. When in doubt just find a photo of Dav's HWM. Doesn't get any cooler than that.
DSC_0555.jpg~original

No question that Dav's Highwayman is one of the most iconic and beloved jackets on this forum... but there are cooler jackets here.

This one, for example, is a look that cool young people will be striving to attain for generations to come... and vary few will achieve it:

DSC05549_resize_zpshavytowx.jpg~original

And I've always thought you captured the casual-cool look in this one too: ;) (wink & smile)

vv-work-jacket.jpg

And don't say, "That's not me!" ...Yes it is! And that's Joan Jett!

tnjyoung

A-List Customer
No question that Dav's Highwayman is one of the most iconic and beloved jackets on this forum... but there are cooler jackets here.

This one, for example, is a look that cool young people will be striving to attain for generations to come... and vary few will achieve it:

DSC05549_resize_zpshavytowx.jpg~original

And I've always thought you captured the casual-cool look in this one too: ;) (wink & smile)

vv-work-jacket.jpg

And don't say, "That's not me!" ...Yes it is! And that's Joan Jett!
You’re right! Both of these photos show classic cool at its best. If it’s truly you, and truly her, that my friend, is something to really be admired! Kudos!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe