Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

In appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justdog

Practically Family
beaver.jpg

In appreciation for its contribution:eusa_clap

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
I just heard a news blurb on the Neal Boortz radio show (which means it must be true right? :rolleyes: ) that in Poland recently, some 'environmentalists' found evidence of 'illegal logging activity' in a protected wildlife reserve area of a forest. Once the police and wildlife authorities followed the trail of cut and dragged trees to its culmination they found... of course,... a beaver dam.

lol lol lol lol

indycop

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
I just heard a news blurb on the Neal Boortz radio show (which means it must be true right? :rolleyes: ) that in Poland recently, some 'environmentalists' found evidence of 'illegal logging activity' in a protected wildlife reserve area of a forest. Once the police and wildlife authorities followed the trail of cut and dragged trees to its culmination they found... of course,... a beaver dam.

lol lol lol lol
I heard that story on Rush.lol

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Hate to point out the obvious, but the human animal does more damage to the world we all live in than do nutria, beavers, and all other animals combined.

carter

I'll Lock Up
But Seriously Folks, it's the other white meat! Tastes just like chicken.

Dixon Cannon said:
...you can have him for dinner! That friend, is value added!

nutrianutrition.jpg

-dixon cannon
HPG, This one's just for you! We can save the Nutria and help the environment. I can envision nutria doing commercials promoting the eating of more beaver.
Just add Nutria to this t-shirt (Save a Nutria & a Tree). The proud wearer will proclaim that he/she is saving not one but two of nature's wonders. Be Nutria-friendly and Green!
beaver-thumb.gif
or this one
51PEibJyKCL._AA280_.jpg

It also comes in cans!
IMG_2823.JPG

If you don't like that
otter-thumb.gif

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Oh, I just remembered. This is a portion of lyrics I wrote for one of my blues songs. Copyright, 2008, Gene Crippen and all that rot:

Oh, the finest fur felt will always be in style.
Yeah, there's sumthin' 'bout beaver that just drives me wild.
Lissen up cool cats, a hat like this'n ain't for kids.
I gotta' be confessin' don't be messin' with my Stetson
Or you're gonna' see me flip my lid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe