Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you said you looked like one celebrity from the Golden Era...

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Lauren-She's stunning! Thanks for the comparison.

Mud-Thanks sweetie,you made my day.

Bob-You do remind me of someone,but I can't pinpoint who. It's going to drive me nuts. Great smile!

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
That avatar of yours had us ALL fooled...

dadwithhat3wg.jpg

Frankly, Bob, I had some different pictures in my mind's eye:

BC.jpg
TH.jpg

Notice essential BB features: (1) cool fedora; (2) heater.

Bebop

Practically Family
Seeing what some of you look like really puts a different face (pun intended) on your posts. I can tell you that Biltmore Bob posts alot tougher and much as if he were a big, bad, cold, guy than he really is. I was expecting someone that looked like he could back up the insults. I can assure you most of the things he "offends" people with would not be said in person (which is the best thing about the internet). I don't think Stan Laurel, Dick Van Dyke or Goober could ever possibly offend me. You look too much like a soft, nice guy, Bob. Please notice that you will not ever see a photo of me. On second thought, here is one of me............ :)

Bebop

Practically Family
BellyTank said:
"Can vegeterians eat animal crackers?"

Can Dyslexics eat Alphabet Soup?

Can Dyslexics smell (sp)?

T
B

Good one Belly Tank. Also, a little out of context but, "why do they call it raw sewage? Does anyone actually cook that stuff?" - George Carlin.

Bebop

Practically Family
MudInYerEye said:
I believe you Bob. Some of the most vicious scrappers I have known had choirboy faces.
How about Ted Bundy? He fooled alot of people with that Mr. Nice guy image. Or John Wayne Gacy. Or O.J. On second thought, Biltmore Bob does not look all that nice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld