Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you said you looked like one celebrity from the Golden Era...

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Girl Friday said:
Holy moly, I never thought of her. There's even a little more than just the hair!

She was the first one I thought of when I saw your photo... to be honest I checked the properties of your photo to make sure it was you and not Debbie. :) Now the question is, can you dance like her?

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Spittin' image...

of me on a bad day... Rondo Hatton!
6637c90f.jpg

-dixon cannon

ClassicIsBetter

One of the Regulars
LolitaHaze said:
While I can see why people would make that resemblance... I don't see it myself, except for maybe with the lip dippy thing. Hugh's is much longer though. Don't get me wrong, you are still quite a handsome and attractive guy yourself (oh yes you are), I just don't see the look-alike factor... :) That is a great photo none the less. Thanks for sharing. ;) :D

It's more my dark sarcasm and mannerisms I must say. Pictures don't do it, it's only a fraction of second of my life and some pictures of me don't even look like me. I needed an updated pic anyway, I hate getting my picture taken, the forum is lucky to get even that much. :p

carebear

OK, found one from a few weeks back. Out with coworkers after work. Apparently I never have a tie on in pictures. [huh] The hat is a licensed Indy fur felt, bought pre-FL membership.

576021811206_0_ALB.jpg

ledsled

One of the Regulars
Dylan Thomas

A poet named Dylan Thomas. His B&W photo was in a high school literature book and the resemblance was freaky. I've seen other pictures of him, and they are not as strong of a resemblance. There was something about the angle that the photo was taken that was strikingly similar to me. Wish I could find that image now. Sounds like a good activity for a rainy day....

ClassicIsBetter

One of the Regulars
Jack Scorpion said:
They didn't cast my face types those days. I seriously google-image searched for an hour looking for something, but I'm drawin' blank. Anybody?

celebzach.jpg

That particular photo reminds me of Kevin Costner actually.

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
classicisbetter: I think you look A LOT like the guy on House M.D.! But, you do look better...I really don't like the stubbly thing he's got going on :)

MikeinSeattle: Laura, thanks for saying what movie she's in! I've heard of the movie and it sounds like one of those 'must see's'.

Mike in Seattle

mysterygal said:
classicisbetter: I think you look A LOT like the guy on House M.D.! But, you do look better...I really don't like the stubbly thing he's got going on :)

MikeinSeattle: Laura, thanks for saying what movie she's in! I've heard of the movie and it sounds like one of those 'must see's'.

Definitely a must see! A classic! And great performances by Gene Tierney, Dana Andrews, Clifton Webb, and brace yourself, Vincent Price. And of course, the "haunting" theme song.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82