Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I really like this hat:

LEUII

One of the Regulars
I received a hat today that I purchased via eBay from a Lounger. I love it already. I know some don't like wide bindings, but I think on this hat it does the trick. If I do this right here it is (from eBay).
f46c_12.JPG

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
LEUII said:
Any help on the IMG function?

What help do you need? The image looks good! Not big enough?
The truth is, as much as some of us state a preference for a hat style or characteristic, in the final analysis, a great looking hat is a great looking hat. That is a great looking hat!

dean

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
LEUII, It certainly does do the trick! I'd love to see that on my head. If that's out of the question, how about a shot of that prize in yuor head? Well Done!
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

LEUII

One of the Regulars
I'll try to put up some photos later today.

Re: the IMG function. The first time I did it came up as a clickable link. I tried it again and it came up an insert. We'll see how well it works for me later on. Any issues using image shack I should know about?

Duck

Practically Family
Nice Lid!!

Very nice looking lid, LEUII.:eusa_clap It has a timeless classic look. Looking forward of a pic of you wearing this fine hat.

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
LEUII said:
I'll try to put up some photos later today.

Re: the IMG function. The first time I did it came up as a clickable link. I tried it again and it came up an insert. We'll see how well it works for me later on. Any issues using image shack I should know about?

Love that hat! I like bound edges of all types (heck, I like raw edges, too!)

As for the image shack question; I'd recommend Photobucket instead. Of course, that's a somewhat self-centered recommendation based on the fact that for some reason my computer usually won't display photos hosted on image shack. I get the red X instead. I've not been able to figure out why though I've tried every trick I can think of to make it work.

Enjoy the hat... looking forward to seeing more of it.

Cheers,
Tom

MattJH

One Too Many
Why, that looks just like a Champ Deluxe in 7 5/8 that was restored by Optimo earlier this year! ;) I'm very glad to hear that you like it. Of all the hats I recently sold off, that was absolutely the most difficult one to part with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe