Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I NEED YOUR HELP!

Amanda Five-O

New in Town
Hello, ladies -

I'm hoping that you can all throw some ideas into the ring here....

I have been asked by a literary agency in the U.K to work on a proposal for a non-fiction, 'How To' type book on vintage style, fashion, beauty, etc.

Obviously, I have a few ideas of my own, but I would LOVE to hear what YOU would like to see in this sort of book. You all 'live the vintage look' as it is, so tell me what: (a) you would personally find useful, and (b) what you feel are the 'essentials' for 'The Vintage Beginner'.

In my proposal I also think that, at the end of each chapter, there should be a pic/profile of 'real life' vintage divas like yourselves.....anyone interested?

Anyway, I'm working on this proposal this week, and I am GENUINELY interested in hearing from you with any ideas, thoughts, hints or tips you might have.

If you want to email me, my address is amandahallay at gmail.com

Thanks so much, dolls!

Amanda

Amanda Five-O

New in Town
Blondie said:
Can i think about it for a few days and get back to you ??;)

Of course, Blondie. There's no real rush (I'm starting the proposal this week, but I've got a couple of weeks to get it to them) and i really mean it when I say that I genuinely value all of your thoughts and ideas on this. :) xx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe