Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I hate my username!

$ally

One Too Many
Sorry to be a little off topic, but is there a way to change the label under my avatar? Instead of "newbie" or whatever, I want it to say "cheesecake hasbeen"

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
LolitaHaze said:
Well... if someone is using it... they are just one big phoney! Why? Because my biggest fan should be sending me gifts and luxuries. I haven't recieved one single present yet! Not even a dead chicken. :(

lol

What a ripoff, getting a cheap stalker! lol

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
$ally said:
Sorry to be a little off topic, but is there a way to change the label under my avatar? Instead of "newbie" or whatever, I want it to say "cheesecake hasbeen"
Miss Neecerie said:
Nope. The bit under everyone's name is determined by number of posts.
Hmm, the plot thickens. MissTayva's said Cheescake Queen! but she hasn't posted on here in quite a while. Things sure were different in the old days. ;)
Now, how about DanDan the ManMan?

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
BegintheBeguine said:
Hmm, the plot thickens. MissTayva's said Cheescake Queen! but she hasn't posted on here in quite a while. Things sure were different in the old days. ;)

I don't think there is a plot. Its a lot easier to manage things when there are a few hundred folks...then trying to offer almost 6000 people things like cute stuff under their names.

I would -wager- thats what the case is.

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
I'm glad to hear that it's not too difficult to change one's screen name here. I"ve just (nearly) finished legally changing my real name which was quite a bit of work, time and costs almost $500 dollars here in California!

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
lol That's what I get for using a cliche, confusion. I knew there wasn't a plot, and somehow remembered, perhaps incorrectly, there was a pin-up type category, like a vendor category, in the early days, that didn't rely on number of posts. Probably I mis-remembered, but still there were a lot fewr people here before the magazine.
Heck, I had 2 names all set up and in place before I was finally allowed to join, by then it was on to my 3rd name I have now: something to do with my server's address not liking to give me mail from the Lounge. As I had pre-subscribed to Classic Style as soon as I found the Lounge last summer, I could get membership that way, after several emails to and from MK, who was nice about the whole thing. Darned local i.s.p., otherwise my name would be The Red Shoes. Or my real name. Or something, I've forgotten by now.
How about She loves her mann?

Dagwood

Practically Family
Can I change my name to pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis?

Believe it or not, it's a real word!! Longest word in the English language.

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
Dagwood said:
Can I change my name to pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis?

Believe it or not, it's a real word!! Longest word in the English language.

Bah...stupid medical words....for -years and years- it was

antidisestablishmentarianism

and they had to go make some new stupid disease...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe