Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How Old Are The Members of The Fedora Lounge?

what's your age group

• under 25

Votes: 50 16.0%
  • 25-35

Votes: 71 22.7%
  • 36-45

Votes: 48 15.3%
  • 45-and over

Votes: 144 46.0%

• Total voters

Michaelson

One Too Many
49. To answer your question...yes.

Hey French...the GI Joe generation started in 1964, of which I was one. You must mean the 'second generation' Joe, right?

Regards. Michaelson;)

Wild Root

Gone Home
I'm 26 going on 75.LOL

I embrace the past and therefor despise the direction this world is headed for. There is a hatred for the sacred and the wholesome among young people my age. They do what ever they want and don?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢t care what consequences may come of their actions. Disrespect is running ramped all over. Not here mind you, out there I mean. I love the simple pleasures of driving my old car and wearing clothing that is three times as old as I am. It's great! I wouldn?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢t change a thing. People tell me that I?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢m stuck in the 30?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s. I laugh and tell them that I?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢m not stuck. I chose to be there and don?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢t care to leave.

All the best,

Root.

Originally posted by Wild Root
People tell me that I?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢m stuck in the 30?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s. I laugh and tell them that I?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢m not stuck. I chose to be there and don?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢t care to leave.

All the best,

Root.

You too huh? My uncle told me that last Saturday when he saw me with my double breasted suit, hat and spectators. He said it with a little more finesse though: "You were born in the wrong era." Reincarnated maybe? LOL LOL

Regards to all,

J

BD Jones

One of the Regulars
I'm 31, and have a birthday coming up next month. I'm actually surprised I made it this far. With the things I did in my youth, I didn't think I would live past 20. Then when I past that benchmark, I figured 25 would be my limit. Now that I'm more responsible, I I'll probably live at least until . . . 32. ;)

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Geeze, who brought THIS ugly thread up??? A sadist I'm sure:D
OK, I'll creak on in here at 54...oh wait, on Saturday I officially become a senior citizen of 55
Now where did I put that walker?

Originally posted by Art Fawcett
Geeze, who brought THIS ugly thread up??? A sadist I'm sure:D
OK, I'll creak on in here at 54...oh wait, on Saturday I officially become a senior citizen of 55
Now where did I put that walker?

Wow! That really throws off the average. LOL LOL
I think you actually have another ten years to fit into the walker generation. ;)
An Early Happy Birthday wish. :beer: :clap

Regards to all,

J

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
The wick is lit

Art, I have a friend in the County Consolidated Fire District, and he as approved a burn permit for those candles on your cake. Blow quickly, lest you scorch the ceiling and coat the frosting with melted wax.

Happy Birthday O'l pal.

Re: The wick is lit

Originally posted by Andykev
Art, I have a friend in the County Consolidated Fire District, and he as approved a burn permit for those candles on your cake. Blow quickly, lest you scorch the ceiling and coat the frosting with melted wax.

Gee, I think I will have to pass on a piece of that Birthday Cake. :confused: LOL I have had my daily intake of carbon already. ;)

Regards to all,

J

Imahomer

Practically Family
Well thanks for answering up there Art. Now I can slide under the wire and not be the senior guy here! LOL I just turned 53 on 9/11.

Marlowe

One of the Regulars
Originally posted by BD Jones
I'm 31, and have a birthday coming up next month. I'm actually surprised I made it this far. With the things I did in my youth, I didn't think I would live past 20. Then when I past that benchmark, I figured 25 would be my limit. Now that I'm more responsible, I I'll probably live at least until . . . 32. ;)
Wow! That's exactly what I thought when I turned 30 ten years back. Commuting 15-30 miles a day on a motorcycle, day or night, rain or shine in Los Angeles traffic and other dangerous stuff. You get so you just assume you're not a good life-insurance risk. I truly was surprised to still be breathing. Now I'm 40. Now I want to get a motorcycle again for commuting to work on. Flat learning curve, I guess...

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Pull the plug?

Originally posted by Imahomer
Well thanks for answering up there Art. Now I can slide under the wire and not be the senior guy here! LOL I just turned 53 on 9/11.

Holy smokes...don't you guys have 3/50? You'd be loosing money at my company at that age.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld