Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many of you guys ordered from the Aero sale?

Leather_nube

One of the Regulars
@Leather_nube

That's been about 8 weeks since I confirmed my order. I'd imagine it'll be another 3-4 weeks before it's ready? Or, possibly longer due to the backlog. Hopefully you won't be waiting too much longer before a status change.
Thanks! It’s only about a month since I confirmed all the final details so I might have a little longer to wait.

If I remember correctly what others have said here, once it goes to production it’s pretty quick. Not an expert though as I’ve only bought second hand aero up to now.

Raisin Brando

New in Town
Thanks! It’s only about a month since I confirmed all the final details so I might have a little longer to wait.

If I remember correctly what others have said here, once it goes to production it’s pretty quick. Not an expert though as I’ve only bought second hand aero up to now.
In my experience, the turnaround time from entering production to finished product at Aero is about two weeks but I would definitely anticipate the waiting period being longer than that this time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YogurtProblems