Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

That's so cool, it reminds me of the Byrds. Hope you got a 12-string Ric too!
I’m not musical, but my daughter is very much so, I’ll be the burnout dad. I love it. It’s a commitment. Once it’s on, it stays on. Not an easy on/off by any means. Cool though. Even on a bald hippie.
IMG_1883.jpeg

Mrfrown

One Too Many
Finally found one of these Vanson waxed jackets in the right size at a price I couldn’t pass up. This model is the stormer trials, immediately out of the box and on my back. Love it

Yes the sleeves are long…no escaping it lol. In these pics the looser wrist snap is engaged, will play around with it

IMG_8336.jpeg
IMG_8338.jpeg
IMG_8339.jpeg
IMG_8340.jpeg

Bennarion

One Too Many
Finally found one of these Vanson waxed jackets in the right size at a price I couldn’t pass up. This model is the stormer trials, immediately out of the box and on my back. Love it

Yes the sleeves are long…no escaping it lol. In these pics the looser wrist snap is engaged, will play around with it

View attachment 641950 View attachment 641951 View attachment 641954 View attachment 641953
Nice jacket. I like this design

What is your size? I'm also getting used to this jacket.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken