Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Hh121

Banned
It would be royale enfiled I guess
00e47d37d3fa2ac7b45db6a67661644d.jpg

Bigbenbs

A-List Customer
Lost worlds A2 Dubrow. Bought this one for my dad for Xmas but turns out my mom had just gotten him another leather jacket that he loves, and he's not a two jacket kind of guy. So I tried it on just to see, and, lo and behold, it fit well even though the measurements suggested it wouldn't. Size 38.

Upon seeing me in the jacket, my mother said, "I like this one more than your Star Trek jacket." she was talking about my Hooch Hauler.

I'm not a huge A2 fan, but based on what I've seen and tried on, I think this is a pretty decent fit for what I would be looking for.

20181218_091833.jpg 20181218_091906.jpg

Lost worlds A2 Dubrow. Bought this one for my dad for Xmas but turns out my mom had just gotten him another leather jacket that he loves, and he's not a two jacket kind of guy. So I tried it on just to see, and, lo and behold, it fit well even though the measurements suggested it wouldn't. Size 38.

Upon seeing me in the jacket, my mother said, "I like this one more than your Star Trek jacket." she was talking about my Hooch Hauler.

I'm not a huge A2 fan, but based on what I've seen and tried on, I think this is a pretty decent fit for what I would be looking for.

View attachment 148872 View attachment 148873
This looks far better fit wise than the Aero you had. And I agree with HD. The hooch hauler says "I'm a lean, mean sex machine" while the A2 asks "Can you give me a ride to the library?"

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
So just got this Vanson Maverick in competition weight in. I think it fits pretty well except for the arms, where there seems to be a lot of extra leather. Perhaps that's just how Vanson cuts their jackets. Also I feel like the back is a bit too loose, but that might also just be the trucker cut.

Forgive the mess in the pictures. Just showed up at my parents place in the states and am in a state of partial familial unpacking.

View attachment 148740 View attachment 148738 View attachment 148739 View attachment 148741

Win!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe