Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many hats do you have...?

How many hats do you own?

• 1-10

Votes: 25 27.2%
  • 10-20

Votes: 22 23.9%
  • 20-30

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • 30-40

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • 40-50

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • 50-60

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • 60-70

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 70-80

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • 80-90

• 90-100

• Total voters

buler

I'll Lock Up
100 and change...

Ok, all of them wanted to come out and play today. I couldn't stop them. So just to demonstrate my illness, here is what 100 and change looks like from an aerial view. Let this be a warning to any of you who have just contracted this disease......

Houston, Buler has a problem.

B

hats_100_plus_2.jpg

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
buler said:
Ok, all of them wanted to come out and play today. I couldn't stop them. So just to demonstrate my illness, here is what 100 and change looks like from an aerial view. Let this be a warning to any of you who have just contracted this disease......

B

hats_100_plus_2.jpg

:eek: I'm doomed.

Great shot, Buler. :eusa_clap

Dreispitz

One Too Many
buler said:

B

hats_100_plus_2.jpg

My better half just came in while I was looking at this post. I told her: "Look I am not so extreme!" She replied: "He surely has no wife!" lol ;)

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Dreispitz said:
My better half just came in while I was looking at this post. I told her: "Look I am not so extreme!" She replied: "He surely has no wife!" lol ;)

My wife, when I showed her the picture said: "that will mean divorce. So you know" and walked away:eek: lol

buler

I'll Lock Up
Aureliano said:
My wife, when I showed her the picture said: "that will mean divorce. So you know" and walked away:eek: lol

Thats why instead of His and Hers closets, I have His and Hats....

B

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
buler said:

B

hats_100_plus_2.jpg

So that's where every grey hat with a wide black ribbon has gone!! ;)

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
Mine's rather humble right now.

1 grey Lee fedora
1 black unlabeled fedora
1 Dunn & Co homburg
2 Dunn & Co bowlers (one doesn't fit, looking to sell it)
1 Olney boater
1 Haggarts of Aberfeldy deerstalker

Looking to add another grey and a brown fedora, a vintage boater, and a vintage flat cap.

Pompidou

One Too Many
I have a brown fedora and a black porkpie. I don't know whether I'll ever start a collection. My aims are more practical right now, in that I just want a hat that goes with any color I might wear. That means at least three. I got black and brown. I need something for navy-blue and I think I can rest for a little bit. I might get a grey one for that. Black, brown and grey would cover all the bases.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Pompidou said:
I have a brown fedora and a black porkpie. I don't know whether I'll ever start a collection. My aims are more practical right now, in that I just want a hat that goes with any color I might wear. That means at least three. I got black and brown. I need something for navy-blue and I think I can rest for a little bit. I might get a grey one for that. Black, brown and grey would cover all the bases.

That's what I said after I got my first one. I'm up to 20 now.:eek:

Mario

I'll Lock Up
buler said:
hats_100_plus_2.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Yes, Buler. Yes. I think you're right. You do have a problem. And a quite serious one at that. That's because you're killing me with all those hats of yours and I do firmly believe that homicide is still regarded as a capital offence - and that's not just in my book... :p :D ;) :eusa_clap

RBH

Bartender
buler said:

B

hats_100_plus_2.jpg
And... are you planning on bringing all of these to Monteagle? :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe