Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Home is where you hang your hat...

Terry Lennox

Suspended
22975_PE089667_S4.jpg

we have one but it's not good for fedoras in the boxes...

Ikea does have this little number which works great for 5 fedora, But if you have a bigger than 2" brim then they go on top as the hooks are not big enough. You can fit 3 on the bottom and 2 on the top! $10.00.

62606_PE170683_S3.jpg

ideaguy

One Too Many
hatracks? never mind the windy Popular Science d.i.y. post earlier- just made one myself a lot easier, cost $00.00 and does the trick. Will try to post photos asap-still having camera/computer/user problems... basically a handfull of 18thC
detritus hanging around the cellar, some strong coffee, and a whole mess a' hats tired of being squashed. Wife said "Home Depot" ;eeeeeeeeee sends me to
the workbench every time, can't bear to look at those cheery, vacuous faces; something Stepford Wives hardware store about it. photos soon.

Boroparkpyro

New in Town
I usually just throw my hat up on top of a bookcase where it'll be out of the way... and put it (it/them being straw) in a box for the winter, up in the top of a closet/wardrobe.

However, i was staying by a friend for the weekend who recently moved into an apartment... with a freestanding hatrack. So i threw my hat up on there.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
I just ran out of room.
I think something'll have to be done.
Option one- get rid of all hats that don't fit. (all my 7- 1/8 hats)
Option two- put hooks all along the wall towards the ceiling in my room to hang my various hats on. this may not turn out to be the best idea.

and then the cycle of buying will start again, as it always seems to.

i'm like an adict- I can stop whenever I want...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe