Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HERITAGE grade Akubra Campdraft in Silver Belly Campaign

TiltRotorFlyer

One of the Regulars
Heritage CD in Mid Brown! Modify as required upon receipt! Really pleased with how the Silverbelly was accomplished. Thanks for starting it all gtdean!

Gromulus

Practically Family
Hats Direct made come changes to their website. Unfortunately the different model hat colors no longer show-up when selected. Seems like the prices of Akubras increased slightly as well.

They do make reference to the new Heritage quality "Campdraft Deluxe" that will soon be available for pre-order:

http://www.hatsdirect.com/

Hats Direct made come changes to their website. Unfortunately the different model hat colors no longer show-up when selected. Seems like the prices of Akubras increased slightly as well.

They do make reference to the new Heritage quality "Campdraft Deluxe" that will soon be available for pre-order:

http://www.hatsdirect.com/

Thanks for the update!
From the new page = Coming soon and available for pre order - a special edition of The Campdraft in a Heritage Grade felt. It has the smoother finish of The Federation Deluxe. Stay tuned for more details.

marshack

New in Town
Is the Silver Belly Camp Draft in Heritage Grade felt option still available? I have a 62 cm head and would love one of these.
If I am a 7 3/4 extra long oval should I be ordering a 62 or a 63? My head measures 24 5/16 (which converts to 61.9125 cm), but with an extra long oval should I size up one size.
When I click on the "order form" a few pages back do I need to fill it out in a special way?
thanks for your help

Read the very first post of this thread. Send an email & Hats Direct should reply with instructions for your deposit.
I have a Long Oval bordering on eXtra Long Oval & a dead on 24". I have always ordered 61cm for Campdrafts & they all have come to fit perfectly. HTH

Brando11

A-List Customer
Could be you're right, Dan; my response came from a young lady named Deb Leake. Jen might just be out there catching a few more rabbits-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe