Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help needed: EMS/ USPS packages lost - Rainbow Country and Freewheelers items.

Sagar85

A-List Customer
Hi TFL,

I request your help in ‘hawking’ and reporting to me on these items if you find them across any of the market places you frequently visit for leather jackets and Japanese clothing items.

I live in a small town in Western PA (Pittsburgh suburbs). USPS has delivered numerous EMS packages to me over the years and mailman knows me very well. However, he was on vacation last week and his replacement is saying that the packages were delivered without scanning and without obtaining signature as it was late in the evening. I believe them but he may have delivered to wrong person or address. He cannot recollect much as it was late evening and he was tired. And the packages did not show up yet even after a week of ‘wrong delivery’.

The items that are lost in these packages are somewhat unique… especially the rainbow country type a-2 in navy horsehide (Jelado custom make from 2017) in unworn condition. Other items are brand new Freewheelers trousers and ironall ivory jacket.

I’d greatly appreciate your help if you see any sale posts of these items from a US based seller and tag me here with a link. I request everyone to refrain speculating what may have happened. I’m just trying to see if these items pop up somewhere for sale.

Rainbow Country Type A-2 RCL-10030 JE-2017 Size 42

Freewheelers Ironall Lot100 Raw white size 42
Freewheelers military utility trousers size 34x34
Freewheelers USN utility trousers size 34x34

Pics attached.

@Monitor - Sorry if this is not the right place to post this help request from TFL community.

Best!

IMG_7899.jpeg
IMG_7900.jpeg
IMG_7902.jpeg
IMG_7903.jpeg
E129D92C-7064-46BA-AD70-7C835C9436B6.jpeg
A825FD54-DBAE-4CDB-B962-F7BFEA460DC6.jpeg
608297B6-4C7A-4E46-B441-A23F4A950C09.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7901.jpeg
    IMG_7901.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 1

AHP91

One Too Many
Hi TFL,

I request your help in ‘hawking’ and reporting to me on these items if you find them across any of the market places you frequently visit for leather jackets and Japanese clothing items.

I live in a small town in Western PA (Pittsburgh suburbs). USPS has delivered numerous EMS packages to me over the years and mailman knows me very well. However, he was on vacation last week and his replacement is saying that the packages were delivered without scanning and without obtaining signature as it was late in the evening. I believe them but he may have delivered to wrong person or address. He cannot recollect much as it was late evening and he was tired. And the packages did not show up yet even after a week of ‘wrong delivery’.

The items that are lost in these packages are somewhat unique… especially the rainbow country type a-2 in navy horsehide (Jelado custom make from 2017) in unworn condition. Other items are brand new Freewheelers trousers and ironall ivory jacket.

I’d greatly appreciate your help if you see any sale posts of these items from a US based seller and tag me here with a link. I request everyone to refrain speculating what may have happened. I’m just trying to see if these items pop up somewhere for sale.

Rainbow Country Type A-2 RCL-10030 JE-2017 Size 42

Freewheelers Ironall Lot100 Raw white size 42
Freewheelers military utility trousers size 34x34
Freewheelers USN utility trousers size 34x34

Pics attached.

@Monitor - Sorry if this is not the right place to post this help request from TFL community.

Best!

View attachment 648877 View attachment 648878 View attachment 648880 View attachment 648881 View attachment 648882 View attachment 648883 View attachment 648884
If you follow missing package protocol with USPS and follow up with it, they will be able to scan the geolocation where the package was marked delivered.

Sagar85

A-List Customer
If you follow missing package protocol with USPS and follow up with it, they will be able to scan the geolocation where the package was marked delivered.
I did. Post office manager is not able to trace it… the replacement mailman neither scanned as delivered nor obtained a signature or last name of person he says he delivered to late in the evening :( they are trying every way possible to find it as they take it very seriously in a small town like ours.

Biff42

A-List Customer
Good luck! I can't imagine any of the the local yinzers having any clue what that stuff is, or what the market would be for it. I'm sure it will turn up somewhere. If they do show up it'll be on Marketplace I bet.

gily

Practically Family
I have the same issue with a package that shows out of customs on Sept 30th and into usps facility however that is the last scan, I already opened a case with usps and they researched but they say they were not able to find the package, item was sent via EMS and USPS as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun