Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Have yourselves a Merry Little Christmas!

LaMedicine

One Too Many
Merry Christmas from the corner of the world where the day starts earlier than most of you.
Carolers were a-caroling in the park behind our apartment, many store windows lighted up with gay holiday lights.

Whatever, however you celebrate this coming week that culminates with the end of this year, and the beginning of the new, may we all make new acquaintances, renew old ones, keep peace with all, may our health be good, may we be able to find wealth in what we believe, may we all stay safe.:cheers1:

Solid Citizen

Practically Family
Glaedelig Jul (Danish) Merry Christmas Peter :cheers1:

Special holiday greetings to our Lounge member Belly Tank
in Kobenhavn (Copenhagen)!

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
T'was the night before Christmas.....

....and I go to sleep a grateful man. I was grateful already, but I just finished watching Cinderella Man....now I am more appreciative than before.

I am grateful that I am not a boxer.
I am thankful that we have plenty of food and electricity.
I am grateful for my beautiful home.
I am thankful for the many presents under the tree.

But mostly...
I am grateful for my lovely children.
I am grateful for my beautiful wife.
and especially for Jesus,
who gives eternal life.

I am a VERY fortunate man.

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

...and to all a good night. I hope that all of you have a blessed time with your loved ones. Merry Christmas.

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
From somewhere in the heart of Tokyo... I'd like to wish everyone at the FL a Merry Christmas and a happy and peaceful New Year!
merryxmas8tf.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe