Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

RickP

Practically Family
ANOTHER Pina Colada and ANOTHER Cowboy conversion for today!

Compress_20241006_123211_1482(1).jpg

The Shoe

Call Me a Cab
@The Shoe

Dont remember your history with Ardbeg but you should like the Ten. It’s smoky so Etsuko might prefer it OTR or with a few drops of water.
I’ve definitely had it before, but perhaps only a couple of times at a bar. We were planning on a bottle of Caol Ila, but the Ardbeg was about ¥800 cheaper, so that’s what we went for. Etsuko doesn’t mind a bit of smoke. She sometimes struggles with the high proof bottles, though not so with the Old Grand-dad 114 we tried recently.

RickP

Practically Family
After what seems like months of unsuccessful shopping here in deep East Texas, I finally found someone who carries one of my favorites on my trip down Houston way last friday... Celis White out of Austin (Belgan style Whitbier) Reminds me of Blue Moon but with more flavor WHIPPET AND WHITE!

Compress_20241007_161654_4871.jpg

Good luck To KC teams.... My Texans pulled it out Sunday, but my Astros kinda let me down and ended the season too quickly this year!
Thanks! I thought the Yankees would probably take the series 3-1. Saturday night might have been the Royals best chance to take a game but it wasn’t to be at 6 - 5. If they don’t win tonight I doubt they can take 3 in a row, so might end up with the Yankees taking the series 3 - 0.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjgs