Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HAT SIZE 7.5 ANYONE?

Magus

Practically Family
Serial Hero said:
Sorry gang, I’m 7 ¼.

It’s like an orange on a toothpick.

Now go cry yourselves to sleep… on your HUGE pillows!:p

"Och...that wasn't quite cricket now was it."

One of my favorite movies.

Magus

Practically Family
Dixon Cannon said:
The 7.5 fits nicely without a squeeze and a red forehead line. Why are our heads so much bigger than those Golden Era fellas???

-dixon cannon

People in general are larger. I was watching a history channel show regarding 5 Points in New York and the history of gangs there. One mentioned was Big John ________ (I forget his name) he rose in politics in the area. He was a TOWERING 6' and 200 lbs. lol

M

Tony in Tarzana

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Someone asked a while back if one's hat size changed if one lost weight. I don't think there's much if any body fat under the scalp where the hat rides. There is some muscle tissue, to work the jaws and such. Maybe the jaw muscles get more exercise these days?

Serial Hero

A-List Customer
Tony in Tarzana said:
Someone asked a while back if one's hat size changed if one lost weight. I don't think there's much if any body fat under the scalp where the hat rides. There is some muscle tissue, to work the jaws and such. Maybe the jaw muscles get more exercise these days?
I know it will change for sure with a haircut. Maybe I should grow my hair out then I can join the big hat club too.

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
It's interesting to see all of these big sizes . As all of you here know , on Ebay most of the hats are smaller sizes sometimes very small such as 6 3/4 and 6 7/8 . The trend to bigger sizes is only the last 20 years or so .
Maybe it's from all of chemicals we eat today in our foods !!

Steven
www.bencrafthats.com

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
ever since those aliens in Roswell crashed landed, our heads have been getting bigger....

come to think of it, so are my eyes....

mark the shoeshine boy

Story

I'll Lock Up
What was it that Daniel Dravot said?

"Him there with the five and a half hat size has the makings of a bloody hero."

The Reno Kid

A-List Customer
Not even close!

If I'm lucky, a 7 3/4 will fit. If I'm not, it's 7 7/8. I have a tough time finding hats that fit. Even the one-size-fits-all adjustable caps are usually too small.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
shoeshineboy said:
ever since those aliens in Roswell crashed landed, our heads have been getting bigger....

come to think of it, so are my eyes....

mark the shoeshine boy

mars_attacks_gr.jpg

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
scottrace....

i was at work and couldn't find something like that in a few seconds....that is wonderful...lol !!!!

good job...

mark the shoeshine boy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe