Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hat boxes.

thetankw/ahat

Familiar Face
not sure if this question has been raised before but does anyone know where i can find any hat boxes to give as gift packaging for hats and hat storage? either internet or local (san diego CA area) works for me.

oh yeah hi i'm tank. im 19 and i love hats. just to assure you i liked them even before mr spears put them on his undeserving head.

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
In San Diego in the Harton Plaza area , there is a very nice store called Western Hat Works. They carry mostly Westerns , but I think they can sell you boxes as well. If I remember , the owners namewas Marty . He was a nice guy who knew his hats .

Steven

thetankw/ahat

Familiar Face
besdor i did a yellowpage search for western hat works but nothing showed up. i did find a store in horton plaza called hats and things i might go check out later.

aaron you'ves got a pretty nice shop there i might check it out for some hats.

Hat Cans

You may wish to invest in a "Hat Can" in addition to your storage boxes.

Modern Hat Cans are the luggage type of hat box for travel.

They are usually made of some type of hearty plastic and are tough enough to allow you to travel with out getting your hat or hats crushed.

They come in various sizes to accomdate brim widths and one to mulitple hats.

Many of the on line places list them and Western Hat places seem to stock them also.

Can do.

thetankw/ahat

Familiar Face
hat cans

yeah i saw those on the container store's website. i might have to make a trip down there and check it out. we have a container store down here so that would be a lot easier to do than ordering online

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
hat cans

We also sell hat boxes made of a heavy plastic that look like drum cases . They are great for traveling . We will post them on our site as we update everything.

Steven
Bencraft Hats

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe