Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Has anyone seen this site before?

29 toter

New in Town
Hi everyone, new to the forum and had a question.

Has anyone seen this site before? www.Replicaters.com
Only the german navy links work right now. The dealer said the website was being updated. The Kriegsmarine uniform leather trousers look interesting.

Mojave Jack

One Too Many
Hi, 29, and welcome to the FL!

Yes, this site has been mentioned before in a number of threads, and a few members have some of their products. As a few examples it came up here:

Pullover Shirts

and here:

Joining the TFL Irvin wearer's club! (photos)

A couple people in those threads own some of Replicators stuff.

You can usually track stuff like this down using the search feature, especially when the search term is pretty unique, like "Replicators." It works pretty well. A word of warning, though: you may not want to use "fedora" as your search term! It will probably lose count and lock up your computer! lol

Mojave Jack

One Too Many
Sorry! That wasn't a very nice welcome! :eek: I didn't mean that as a dig! Actually, I don't recall there being a lot of discussion on their products in general, just about a few items as they cam eup.

I don't have anything from Replicators, but from what I've seen folks that do seem pretty happy with them.

What are your interests?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe