Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

cooncatbob

Practically Family
We always wonder whether the movies will do justice to our imaginations.
Sadly the answer is usually no, but hope springs eternal.
My opinion is that as each Harry Potter book has gotten longer more plot and detail has been cut or changed in the movies.

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
DanielJones said:
And the kid that they picked to play the young Tom Riddle sure is a creepy looking tot. :eek:

Cheers!

Dan
I agree. That kid is scary. I can't wait to see the cave scene. That part of the book totaly creeped me out.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. That should be rather creepy as well. It looks like they show a brief glimpse of that with Dumbledore surrounded by fire on the small island therein.

Me thinks I'm going to have to read the book again as a refresher.

Cheers!

Dan

Spiffy

A-List Customer
Aww, Lil' Voldie!

In my opinion, he looks a lot like the kid from the re-make of The Omen. This may or may not be intentional.

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
DanielJones said:
Well that is just wrong on so many levels. Get our hopes up for the upcoming fall movie season and then push the carrot out of reach. Dang it! :rage:

Cheers!

Dan
I was upset to an irrational degree when I found this out. :(

Josephine

One Too Many
I've had four hours sleep and my mother, brother, SIL, niece, and MIL are coming over later so I'm cleaning and a bit punch drunk. So I take a break to check out the new posts in the FL and confuse this thread with one listed below it and end up with Harry Potter and the Stingy Brim. :eusa_doh: lol

Craig Robertson

One of the Regulars
Josephine said:
I've had four hours sleep and my mother, brother, SIL, niece, and MIL are coming over later so I'm cleaning and a bit punch drunk. So I take a break to check out the new posts in the FL and confuse this thread with one listed below it and end up with Harry Potter and the Stingy Brim. :eusa_doh: lol

I would go see "Harry Potter and the Stingy Brim"....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust