Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Happy New Year!

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
TraderRic said:
Well, it just became 2008 in the Middle East :cheers1: . Happy New Year to the Loungers all over the world. Sleep well, my friends, I won't let anyone harm you...I've got the watch.

Happy New Year TraderRic. Thank you for your service to our country. May 2008 be a year that sees peace in the Middle East, and the return home of our brave men and women in the services. Take care and stay safe out there.

Joie

Razzman

One Too Many
I'D LIKE TO WISH ALL THE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN HERE AT THE FEDORA LOUNGE A SAFE, HEALTHY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAVE A GREAT EVENING EVERYONE!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Foofoogal

Banned
Originally Posted by TraderRic
Well, it just became 2008 in the Middle East . Happy New Year to the Loungers all over the world. Sleep well, my friends, I won't let anyone harm you...I've got the watch.

Yes, thank you from Texas from me and mine for your service. Happy New Year!!

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
HAPPY NEW YEAR
To all Loungers Every where
May you get the hat you truly desire this year

Vintage Betty
confetti_hats_lg_blk.gif
new_year_md_blk.gif
balloons_confetti_lg_blk.gif

$ally

One Too Many
Bliadhna Mhath Ur!
Wishing you all the best of everything and here's to a better world in 2008
~~~

fatwoul

Practically Family
Just a little heads up for those of you who haven't got here yet: 2008 sucks big time. Stay in 2007 as long as you can. Go west. Run, drive, sail, whatever. Just head west.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld