Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Well, hello there! :D

William Holden (1918-1981)
holdenbw08.jpg

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
imoldfashioned said:
I got a new one! (I posted this on another thread where it doesn't really belong...) Lee Pace is on the show "Pushing Daisies" (very Amelie-esque, watch it!), playing a pie-maker with a special, but distancing power. He was on the wonderful-but-canceled-early "Wonderfalls" a few years back. Lee dresses like a man should, is charming and goofy and sweet...

pace.jpg

I LOVED Wonderfalls--so depressed it got cancelled so quickly. Lee is indeed a great pick for this thread.

Wonderfalls was amazing. I forgot how cute Lee is.

dandelion-vint

One of the Regulars
I'm a fan of Pushing Daisies too. I like the way Olive & Chuck dress and the bright colors of some of the sets.

Chad Sanborn

A-List Customer
Do you think that since these gents are on tv/movies, it makes them more attractive? Would you find them attractive if they were nobodies walking down the street?

Chad

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Chad Sanborn said:
Do you think that since these gents are on tv/movies, it makes them more attractive? Would you find them attractive if they were nobodies walking down the street?

Chad
It is not the fame that I find attractive, but if I saw a guy walking down the street I couldn't really tell if he's funny and quirky and all the other things I find attractive. That takes some time and exposure which you get to a limited degree with celebrities. I would still find them attractive weather they were famous or not, becuase there are other qualities I look for.

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
What she said.

Yes we would, man peeking in The Powder Room. When I began posting on this thread it was mostly for pictures we found on the Internet or scanned of handsome fellas. Pictures of our own, known handsome fellas can be found on other threads, as in Men of the Lounge and Families of the Lounge.
Ashley

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Im not a pretty boy chaser. I like a fella with whit behind his voice. I have been attracted to ALL body types. I mean all. And each one of them was smart, witty, cynics with a sweet personality. So I do have a pattern! :D

LD

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Chad Sanborn said:

Chad

I've checked out the guys in the Observation Lounge. We have plenty of hot guys right here in FL. There's a big difference in oogglinh a man you'll never met in person, and therefore no threat to one's stable relationship, and ooggling real life people who could one day be a part of your every day life. I know plenty of great looking, smart, sexy men in real life and I'm certainly not opposed to checking out a great tush when I see it on the street. Famous men are pure fantasy because you'll never met them.

ShortClara

One Too Many
I'm crazy about Lee Pace - I was lamenting one week that Pushing Daisies wasn't on, and my hubby asked why are yuo so crazy about that show? Before thinking I said I love the Pie Maker! He says OH!!! THAT's why! LOL. That's not the only reason, but still....

I never get crushes on guys in real life around me. I think I admire an actor from afar based on his talent or roles, but if I met him in person, I might not feel the same. I real life I'm only googly eyed for my fella :)

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Chad Sanborn said:

Chad
Have you looked at all the pics we have posted? Not all of them are classicaly attractive. Some of them are more "quirkey". So the answer is yes. If I've seen some of them walking down the street, I'd give them a double take....I've done it before, and I'd do it again.:D I do to a firend I work with just to irk him....lol

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Chad Sanborn said:

Chad

Fame doesn't make someone attractive to me but you bet talent does! Geoffrey Rush anyone?

5503_02rush_thumb.jpg

He's an amazingly talented actor and that makes him so much more attractive in my book.

sweetfrancaise

Practically Family
Pink Dahlia said:
Fame doesn't make someone attractive to me but you bet talent does! Geoffrey Rush anyone?

5503_02rush_thumb.jpg

He's an amazingly talented actor and that makes him so much more attractive in my book.

Ooh, I completely agree on that one. I find him attractive, despite his craggy-ness!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe