Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

Bunno

New in Town
oh Gene Kelly... I had a monumental crush on him since grade school and seriously mourned his death in '93. *le sigh* They just don't make movies like that any more. He's the reason I started watching the musicals of that era.

ShortClara

One Too Many
Did I miss him? My #1 of all time (second only to the husband):

Steve

steve.jpg

and a close second... I know he's controversial, but I don't care. I think he's misunderstood ;):

Russell

russell_crowe_master_and_commander_.jpg

L'Eyela

New in Town
Thought I ought to throw my picks in . . . ;)

I seem to be a fool for Englishmen.

Clive Owen *growl*
clive-1.jpg

Matthew MacFayden, I love, I love, I love him!
pride5-1-1.jpg

Ah, timelessly dashing, Alan Rickman
blackandwhite.jpg

Aussie/Kiwi, Russell Crowe (especially in LA Confidential. *purr*)
russell-crowe-230-1.jpg

Vintage
Paul Newman, that barn-burner!
celebrities_csg009_paul_newman.jpg

Marlon Brando
marlonb.jpg

*sigh* What a handsome page . . .:p

dostacos

Practically Family
Joanne Woodward was giving an interview to a female reporter who gushed " what is it really like to wake up with Paul Newman in the morning?"

She answered something to the effect of, "How would you react waking up next to the father of your children who you have been married to for 35 years?"

Josephine

One Too Many
I love a guy in a three piece suit who has taken off the jacket. The vest is fitted and the sleeves are full, and he looks a bit like a pirate... it even makes Tom Hanks in The Money Pit look good!

Here are some of my crushes from over the years:

CrushAdam.gif

Adam Baldwin

CrushConnor.gif

Connor Trinneer

CrushDavid.gif

David Tennet

CrushJason.gif

Jason Statham

CrushMichael.gif

Michael Shanks

CrushPatrick.gif

Patrick Stewart

CrushRichard.gif

Richard Armitage

CrushSean.gif

Sean Connery

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Oh, Hadley, I'm with you on Errol Flynn! I've said it before; I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him, but as fling material--sign me up!

flynn2.jpg

flynn.jpg

L'Eyela

New in Town
imoldfashioned said:
Also, you have seen the "In Demand" Texas video, haven't you? Rickman doing the tango--be still my heart!

Well, thanks for that! Now I'm having violent fits of jealousy that can only be soothed by day-dreaming a fair world where I'm in that car!

He's really a favorite though, since Sense and Sensibility for me. Even in Galaxy Quest, he manages to be dashing in that silly fishhead! :p

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
L'Eyela said:
Well, thanks for that! Now I'm having violent fits of jealousy that can only be soothed by day-dreaming a fair world where I'm in that car!

He's really a favorite though, since Sense and Sensibility for me. Even in Galaxy Quest, he manages to be dashing in that silly fishhead! :p

I've day dreamed myself into that car many a time--isn't he just delicious in that video?

I love Galaxy Quest too. Rickman's delivery of the line "By Grabthar's hammer... what a saving" in the scene when they're opening the store made me laugh 'till I literally cried. I wish he'd do more comedy.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
imoldfashioned said:
I've day dreamed myself into that car many a time--isn't he just delicious in that video?

I love Galaxy Quest too. Rickman's delivery of the line "By Grabthar's hammer... what a saving" in the scene when they're opening the store made me laugh 'till I literally cried. I wish he'd do more comedy.

I liked him in Dogma:

"Whats wrong with you....think everyones trying to get into your knickers."
lol

LD

dostacos

Practically Family
imoldfashioned said:
Oh, Hadley, I'm with you on Errol Flynn! I've said it before; I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him, but as fling material--sign me up!

flynn2.jpg

flynn.jpg
When we meet on the Queen Mary, ask me about Errol, my uncle was one of his best friends, I will tell you some true storieslol

Dan

Kishtu

Practically Family
The sainted Alan R, oh yes!!!

You mean no one watched "Robin Prince of Thieves" - "You! My room! 10.30! And bring a friend!"

or "Truly Madly Deeply"... sniff.... sob....

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
dostacos said:
When we meet on the Queen Mary, ask me about Errol, my uncle was one of his best friends, I will tell you some true storieslol

Dan

Oh, I can only imagine the stories there are about Mr. Flynn;) I look forward to hearing them Dan!

Kishtu

Practically Family
I like the person to whom the spoon quote was addressed, too....

Michael Wincott never looks the same in two films, although I have a soft spot for his portrayal of Top Dollar in "The Crow"....
And he was in "Bloodhounds of Broadway", looking I might add rather fine if slightly overshadowed by Rutger Hauer.

How come nobody's mentioned Rutger Hauer??!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe