Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

Ruby Slippers

One of the Regulars
joaquin3.jpg

Joaquin Phoenix. He is gorgeous now, though I believe he will be completely irresistible in about ten years or so (I like them middle-aged).

Also, previously mentioned: Colin Firth and Hugh Laurie, Alan Rickman, Ralph Fiennes, and Jon Stewart/Steve Colbert combo.

Also, HARRISON FORD. Specifically as Linus Laraby in Sabrina (with Julia Ormond). *dreams of Paris and his glasses*

Also, firemen give me butterflies. I can't really explain it.

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
Hugh Laurie-ok, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but, I don't think he's exactly hot, but, his sarcastic sense of humor makes him (to me) attractive!
Harrison Ford- Star Wars is what did it for me with him *fans myself* he was so sauve and the best ever bad boy!

LadyStardust

Practically Family
Ruby Slippers said:
I don't recall having seen Mr. Big (Chris Noth) around...personally, I think he's rather dashing.

180px-Chrisnoth44.jpg
Ohhhhhh Mr. Big!!! I went through a huge phase with him, but it;s just rather slacked off lately. I actually think Noth has a remarkable similarity to Ray Miland, who was very nice to look at, indeed.
2615.jpg

Ruby Slippers

One of the Regulars
LadyStardust said:
Ohhhhhh Mr. Big!!! I went through a huge phase with him, but it;s just rather slacked off lately. I actually think Noth has a remarkable similarity to Ray Miland, who was very nice to look at, indeed.
2615.jpg

Wow! That is uncanny! (And handsome!)
Mr. Noth was someone I enjoyed greatly while watching SATC, which I still enjoy on DVD from time to time (shows about NYC are something I always enjoy, Law & Order included).

I feel dorky. My favorite Mr. Ford was he of Sabrina:
sabrina.jpg

swooooooooooooooooooooooon! I think I shall have to go watch it now.

I have never seen Indiana Jones and last time I saw Star Wars I was not yet at the age where men were appealing :D Maybe I need to work on this.

GOK

One Too Many
Nooo, Joaquin is by far the more handsome one....although given that River popped his clogs before he'd had a chance to mature into manhood, that comment may be slightly unfair. [huh]

I used to think Gary Cady, who played Ketel Blacksmith was a bit of all right....in fact, having rewatched Erik the Viking last week, I still think he's rather fab! :D

fibi

New in Town

NicolettaRose

Practically Family
Me and my mom are both addicts of the home and garden network, and I have a crush on the English guy that hosts " designed to sell". My favorites are Joaquin Phoenix, Johnny Depp, Colin Firth, Rufus Sewell, Jude Law and Orlando Bloom. Yes I love Englishmen!!

But I will always have a place in my heart for Clark Gable, he was very good looking in his day!!

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
bp.org_photogroup002_separate1.jpg

I've always had this HUGE crush on Bill Pullman...he's such the cute guy next door type with just a hint of dorkiness to make him absolutely adorable!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe