Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

LaydiRaevin

New in Town
Home107.jpg

Thats my handsome irishmen!

catsmeow

One of the Regulars
Fleur De Guerre said:
I don't get the Christian Bale thing...I think he's a great actor though. He is excellent in The Prestige.

I can't think of any other celebrities I like. I don't see the attraction with a lot of the current male "pinups". I used to fancy Keanu Reeves and Brad Pitt about 10 years ago. Not so much now. People like Jack from Lost that a lot of girls seem to like are just so bland.

Ooh, actually, Sawyer from Lost. Now *he* is *HOT*. Not mad about the hair, but those dimples...*wibbles*

lost1-18.jpg
I know what you mean. A lot of the male actors just seem a bit overexposed maybe? Like you I didn't mind Keanu, but now :( ! I don't mind watching a Brad Pitt movie if it's a good story line, but he doesn't really do it for me! Maybe he is too traditionally goodlooking. Little bit off beat would be better! I don't mind Christian Bale sometimes. Ralph Fiennes is okay but Schindler's List kind of put me off him a little bit, but he is a good actor and is handsome. Johnny Depp is very versatile. I like his "gothic' movies (Tim Burton). I love him as Raoul Duke in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas-more for his acting than his looks in the film!!;). Maybe Rutger or Clint when they were very young? I don't know!!!
So many male actors! Can't decide which one!

catsmeow

One of the Regulars
GOK said:
I re-watched LA Confdential a few nights ago and was reminded just how yummy Guy Pearce is...

LACONF6.jpg

Look at those cheekbones! :D
Guy Pearce looked better when he was more muscular.
He was always muscular and toned before he got to Hollywood. I think they must have told him to lose weight or something.

GOK

One Too Many
thebadmamajama said:
:eek:fftopic: (sorry) but how do you post pictures from your computer's library? I wanna share my fella. (his picture, that is ;))

You can either host them using something like Photobucket and then copy and paste the URL of the photo with
tags wrapped around it. Or click on the grey button under the reply window, marked manage attachements and then select an image from your computer (using the browse button).

Cat's-M - I prefer Guy Pearce's leaner look. I'm really not fond of muscles. I am fond however, of Rutger! ;)

Tottie - yes he does! lol

Fletch - perhaps he was into vintage?! After all, this is 2006 but some of my clothes come from the 1940s. Anyway, I like that look - it suits him and his character.

Ms. McGraw

One of the Regulars
I hope you don't mind if I play too...
This is my Gentleman friend:
cuteAce.gif

He's usally very neat, but he had just gotten off stage when this was taken. None the less, I think he's pretty dang handsome!

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
Ms. McGraw said:
I hope you don't mind if I play too...
This is my Gentleman friend:
cuteAce.gif

He's usally very neat, but he had just gotten off stage when this was taken. None the less, I think he's pretty dang handsome!

Hey Ms. McGraw - You made it!!!! Good to see you here at long last :D

P.S. Nice man!

GOK

One Too Many
thebadmamajama said:
He's a good family friend of the fella and myself...one of the most inquisitive little buggers I've ever met! :p

Good for him - I hope he never loses that quality.

.......So anyway, that Carebear chap....hot or not! ;) lol

Grantgirl

New in Town
GOK said:
You can either host them using something like Photobucket and then copy and paste the URL of the photo with
tags wrapped around it. Or click on the grey button under the reply window, marked manage attachements and then select an image from your computer (using the browse button).

GOK- I was trying to follow your directions about the reply window and the 'manage attachments' but I can't seem to find that. Can you break it down for the dummies in here? (me) lol

Folly

One of the Regulars
Ooh, Picture Post!

Be still my beating heart.
Douglas Fairbanks Junior.

douglas-2.jpg

Bryan Ferry

bryanferry.jpg

Humphrey Bogart

bogart.jpg

Errol Flynn

errolflynn.jpg

Jude Law

0102040866900.jpg

Peter O'Toole

otoole.jpg

Too many pictures? Sorry, I got carried away, hehe!

GOK

One Too Many
Grantgirl said:
GOK- I was trying to follow your directions about the reply window and the 'manage attachments' but I can't seem to find that. Can you break it down for the dummies in here? (me) lol

OK, when you compose a post, if you scroll down the page you will come to a grey area with the heading, ADDITIONAL OPTIONS (under the SUBMIT & PREVIEW POST buttons). There are four things you can choose from;

Miscellaneous Options
Attach Files
Thread Subscription
Rate Thread

Choose Attach Files and click on the button marked MANAGE ATTACHMENTS. The rest is self explanatory. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe