Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

LaMedicine

One Too Many
Nobody goes for the original James Bond?
lg01.jpg

I love men who age well.
lg08.jpg

(Okay, so I snitched these from his official web site, I hope I'll be forgiven...)

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Elaina said:
Oh bah. I'm happily married and most of the guys are.
Not me. Sulkily single is more like it. The gravitas of those big men and bad boys doesn't suit me - I'm more the wisecracking cynic/romantic. Sorta like Sinatra in Young at Heart if he'd grown up next door to Doris Day instead of in fleabag hotels.

Grace

Vendor
I tried really, really hard to stay away from this thread, but I couldn't! Some lovely eye candy, to be sure! Since our own husbands don't count....

In my book, there has never been and never will be a finer specimen than Johnny Depp. (strangely, I fell for him as Hunter S. Thompson in Fear and Loathing, but I'll take him anyway I can get him)

I'm also a fan of uniforms, and shaved heads, and sharp suits. I have a small crush on the host of Deal or No Deal...Howie Mandel, is it?

The chap in the white suit above (what a suit!). ;)

olive bleu

One Too Many
I think Howie is much sexier now...maybe it has something to do with the fact that i prefer my men not to be in diapers;) (Remember the "my name is Bobby and I'm a child psychiatrist" schtick?

GOK

One Too Many
Fletch said:
[angel] You've got me floatin' on air, Gok...

That is so going to be my sig now! Thank you, Sweetie! **blows kiss to Fletch!**

Elaina, I'm a bit of a Trek-head myself so I'm inclined to agree!
Grace - uniforms and shaved heads don't really do it for me, I'm afraid. I prefer a man with well groomed hair and wearing a perfectly tailored suit. Although a certain dishevelled archaelogist is appealing too ;) (Yes I mean Lara!!! LOL!)

Rebecca D

One of the Regulars
Let us not forget my man Delroy Lindo. He was so spectacular as West Indian Archie in Spike Lee's Malcolm X that I still get weak in the knees when I see the movie.

DelroyLindo.jpg

delroyL.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe