Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HaHaHaHa That Kramer

DnSchlng

One of the Regulars
Anyone ever see the one episode of Seinfeld wher Kramer dresses as a Detective and wears a gray fedora? Pretty funny I was wondering wear most TV shows get their wardrobe from? Especially the hats.
P.S. If anyone is interested I will soon be able to get pictures of my hats online, Ill keep everyone posted.

dakotanorth

Practically Family
Kramer's outfits

I don't know where they get costumes for the shows, but SO MANY times Kramer was actually wearing very high-end vintage. Rare shirts, namely. His Hollywood jacket was mighty fine too.

RetroBabydoll

A-List Customer
I know there's a place here in Burbank called "Just a Wrap" where shows and movies send the wardrobe when they're done filming and people from the public can purchase it. Maybe there's a place closer to you that is similar.

DnSchlng

One of the Regulars
I do know that he has worn high end vintage things, but Ive never found out wher he got it, so this helps. Thankyou

Jerekson

One Too Many
The character is mostly decipted shopping at thrift stores, so that is where he apparently aquires his outfits. Kramer's clothes are always great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe