Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Great Aero D-Pocket M/C Jacket!

One of the Regulars
Wow Mojo1975, that jacket is great!!

I'm thinking about purchasing an Aero J106 or a Black Stallion from Legendary (Yep, i know you all love Aero's and i know you work with them). The point is that I like fitted jackets, so I'll be pleased if you could help me with some questions.

Have this arms (on your jacket) been "adjusted" or original Aero's are just fitted like these in your jacket?

My chest is just 40'' so, would a 40 size Aero's be ok for me or would it look a little wide/loose?

Do you know about back lenght on a Type J106? I think 25'' could be a little short for me (i'm only 6 tall, but i realy hate hen a jacket looks short on me).

Mojo1975, sorry about my interrogation, but i really apreciate your help.

Thank you!

MP

Hello Metal;
I will offer my 02 cents here.
I own Legendary Trojan jacket and a Black Stallion and they are fitting jackets, I'm size 40 as well.
However their HH is not the best.
I also own a Buco J23 by Lost Worlds and that's by far the best all around jacket in all fronts and that's a real tight fit "The Real Deal".
I also have a Buco J27 replica by Lost Worlds and that's is also another great alternative for you.
I'm not a vendor, just a high end consumer that it only deal with the best.

MetalPez

New in Town
Thank you for your help, 1087.

I know LW jackets are awesome, but they are really expensive and i had to pay taxes to Spain.

What about arms, do they look more tight in your 40'' Black Stallion or on your 40 ''J23 by Lost Worlds.

I'm just 6 feet tall, and i hate when a jacket looks short on me, do you think that 25.25'' lenght (Black Stallion) would look too short on me?

One more question... being 40'' chest, do you think a 38'' Black Stallion would be too tight?

Sorry, i know i'm a little overpost, but i really need help with this.

Thank you!!

Last edited:

CeeDee

New in Town
Wish it were my size!!! I called Insurrection to see if they had other sizes in stock and this was their last one; hence, the incredible deal!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170754091270?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I'm going to keep my eye out on what they list though. It looks like they might be bombing out some post Christmas stock! All of it's so nice!

Those Vanson Plu jackets are very nice. Great price for a cafe' racer with great length in both the body and the arms. I can't find a better cafe' racer fit than what the Plu jackets give. Incredible jacket / great bang for the buck.

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I would have to say I rather detest this kind of action back. This is one of those "pseudo" action backs, curved around the shoulder. I'd prefer a straight down action back like those on the Schott perfectos, or the original Buco action back, or the Vanson action back, which extends all the way down to the kidney panel. This kind of pseudo back breaks up the contour of the back when viewed from the side, it doesn't give an athletic profile so to speak. Instead of this back, it'd rather be a plain one piece back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe