Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

girls in guy's garb

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Just one example of a guy in girl's garb looking hot:
tumblr_kxyn7fzQaW1qz9qooo1_500.jpg

Figure skater Johnny Weir http://suicideblonde.tumblr.com

Fifty150

Call Me a Cab
There is not one girlfriend I've had, that didn't steal an article of clothing from me. First, the jackets. It makes sense. Guys jackets are warm & functional. Then, there's the shirts. Always the Pendletons & Oxfords. But the strangest things of all are the robes that I wear to the ring, and my shorts. Robes are thick terry cloth cotton, or silk, with a hood. My fight shorts are all custom made from silk. What would a girl do with these things that have my name embroidered on them, after we split? Does she parade around in them in front of her new guy, so that he can wonder why she is still wearing things with my name?

Espee

Practically Family
I saw a silent comedy with husband and wife trying to put something over on the visiting mother/mother-in-law. At one point in the hilarious hijinks, the blonde wife is shoved into a closet.
Later, Mom, looking under a too-short room divider curtain, thinks she's seeing the husband bravely fight off an intruder-- though all she can see is dark trousers/dark shoes fighting against light trousers/ light shoes.
Eventually it's revealed that the wife, while in the closet, had put pants on her legs AND arms, and men's shoes on her feet AND hands. So it was really her, in a U-shape, simulating two men fighting.
Anyway, she looked stylishly ahead of her time... I mean with the pants that were on her legs...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82