Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GENUINE '30s CAMPUS TROUSERS, WILD WAISTBAND!

Congratulations, Dan Riser! You are now the proud owner of a pair of vintage 1930s "campus" trousers -- the kind seen in the old Sears catalogues of that time. The color is black, with blue, red and white pinstripes. Check out the waistband!

Morephotos036.jpg

Morephotos038.jpg

Morephotos040.jpg

Morephotos041.jpg

Morephotos037_edited-1.jpg

Daniel Riser

A-List Customer
I regret to inform you that Daniel's body was found next to his laptop. The cause of death has been ruled as a heart attack; however I noticed that at the moment of death a smile was eternally sealed on his... now lifeless face.

Wild Root

Gone Home
Hooray! Those are great! Perfect example of the pants seen in Sears catalogs.

My self would die a happy one if there was a pair in my size, ivory with dark red or black stripes!

I can't wait to see these up close!

WR

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
Daniel Riser said:
I regret to inform you that Daniel's body was found next to his laptop. The cause of death has been ruled as a heart attack; however I noticed that at the moment of death a smile was eternally sealed on his... now lifeless face.

...and at the wake mourners will be overheard to say; "He died tragically young,but look at those fantastic trousers..." Congrats.

Daniel Riser

A-List Customer
I can't wait to measure the cuffs... I can't wait to wear them! All trousers should have that waistband... the end.

Hey Root what are you doing on Sunday?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally