Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

G&B 15% off sale thru 1-31-15

TXFlyGuy

Practically Family
All leather coats on sale at Gibson & Barnes. Never seen them have a sale before. And 15% off, not bad.
Should have waited to buy my A-2 and G-1...oh, well.

Spoonbelly

One of the Regulars
All leather coats on sale at Gibson & Barnes. Never seen them have a sale before. And 15% off, not bad.
Should have waited to buy my A-2 and G-1...oh, well.

Wow. Thank you. I was just at their website yesterday, but did not see anything about that sale. I will probably buy a G&B civil A-2. Actually I was looking at their website not too long ago (1-2 months) and their prices were lower. I think they may have just raised their prices recently, but I could be wrong.

TXFlyGuy

Practically Family
Wow. Thank you. I was just at their website yesterday, but did not see anything about that sale. I will probably buy a G&B civil A-2. Actually I was looking at their website not too long ago (1-2 months) and their prices were lower. I think they may have just raised their prices recently, but I could be wrong.

The prices have held steady for over a year. Never seen a sale at G&B before.

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
On a related note, I see that Legendary USA has a 10% sale if you specify "comeback" in their coupon field. This combined with some of the other sales they have going yields some good bargains on jackets by Schott, Cockpit, and Legendary's own label.

For example, I am considering a Schott 654 café racer. With the two sales, it's just $495 (and free shipping, no tax) from them. Schott's own website is charging $615 for this model, and there would be over $50 sales tax added for me as a NY resident. (The only thing holding me back is trying figure out if either the XL or 2XL of this "fitted" jacket will work for my short-but-wide frame.)

http://www.legendaryusa.com/Specials_c_12-1-2.html

Tommer45

One of the Regulars
I ordered a G&B two weeks ago without knowing anything about the sale. If it was posted anywhere on their site, I missed it. Customer service emailed me shortly after that they went ahead and gave me a 15% discount... I thought that was pretty nice of them. Saved me $100.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82