Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Y'2 Leather PR-64 vintage horse light cafe racer J-100 sz 42

deepestbluest

One of the Regulars
This is a catch-and-release of this jacket, unfortunately it doesn't fit me well at all. Product page is here for additional information.

Everything is the original listing is valid and as described, I only tried it on indoors briefly. It's an absolutely gorgeous J-100, I wish it fit me!

Exact Measurements:
Chest: 21 inches
Shoulders: 18.5 inches
Sleeve Length: 25 inches
Length: 25 inches

Looking for $650 shipped in the CONUS

Attachments

• IMG_2386.jpeg
    IMG_2386.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2387.jpeg
    IMG_2387.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2388.jpeg
    IMG_2388.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2391.jpeg
    IMG_2391.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2394.jpeg
    IMG_2394.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2395.jpeg
    IMG_2395.jpeg
    6 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2396.jpeg
    IMG_2396.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_2398.jpeg
    IMG_2398.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2399.jpeg
    IMG_2399.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 68

Biff42

A-List Customer
I had the same experience with this Y'2 style. I usually wear a 44 in Y'2 and this was way too small.

Attachments

• 20240108_131339 (1).jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 10

deepestbluest

One of the Regulars
I had the same experience with this Y'2 style. I usually wear a 44 in Y'2 and this was way too small.
Honestly, it fits me the exact same way yours did. Just too tight across the shoulders, chest, and arms are a bit too short (that's a me problem, I have ape-like arms). I typically wear a 42 in most jackets, so I was surprised. This will fit dudes 38-40" and look amazing though. Just gotta be careful of the sizing

Biff42

A-List Customer
Honestly, it fits me the exact same way yours did. Just too tight across the shoulders, chest, and arms are a bit too short (that's a me problem, I have ape-like arms). I typically wear a 42 in most jackets, so I was surprised. This will fit dudes 38-40" and look amazing though. Just gotta be careful of the sizing
Exactly, I'd say mine fit more like a 40. It was an amazing jacket though. The HH is nice.

deepestbluest

One of the Regulars
Exactly, I'd say mine fit more like a 40. It was an amazing jacket though. The HH is nice.
agreed there - the horsehide is something else. Has a nice shine and the texture really pops. Plus, it's light enough that it's super easy to wear.

Shawnziee

Familiar Face
Well I think we have to establish a point of reference lol. What I see in your pictures is a perfect fit In My opinion. J-100 is suppose to be a race jackets and as such tight fitting. I absolutely love my RMc j100, am I most comfortable in it? …no …and my mobility is just about 60%. So I believe due to the original design of the jacket if you get what fits you it will be tight and If you size up then it will look odd.

Biff42

A-List Customer
Well I think we have to establish a point of reference lol. What I see in your pictures is a perfect fit In My opinion. J-100 is suppose to be a race jackets and as such tight fitting. I absolutely love my RMc j100, am I most comfortable in it? …no …and my mobility is just about 60%. So I believe due to the original design of the jacket if you get what fits you it will be tight and If you size up then it will look odd.
I think this model from Y'2 has small armholes, making it hard to fit the guys with bigger shoulders/arms. You can see the extra material riding above my shoulders.

deepestbluest

One of the Regulars
I'm with @Biff42 on this one - fit is subjective, and even though a jacket may technically fit and even look okay when not moving, if you walk like a Lego-man robot and can't reach anything higher than shoulder level, then they sit in the closet.

Last edited:

Shawnziee

Familiar Face
I agree with both of you. I have to also add my Real McCoy j100 has high and small armholes but after I did some digging that is how the original was constructed. In fact I believe they called it “racing shirt” that is how tight it was to be. To your other point, I still wear the j100. I can not play ball wearing it but then again I have other jackets with a bit more appropriate fit for mobility.
All that said, I agree with you all, if I were to have one jacket to live with,… j-100 wouldn’t be in the short list. I would probably go with my A2 jacket lol

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Averroes