Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Thedi Cossack Black 'Ranger' Horsehide Size ~44

_Wayfarer_

Familiar Face
For Sale: Thedi Cossack Flying Jacket

Size
: (something about equivalent to) 44

Measurements
: Chest-23.5 in (p2p); Shoulder-19 in; Sweep-22 in; Back L-25 in; Front L-26-26.5; Sleeve L-25-25.25 in
Please excuse a little variance in the measurements--I didn't want to pull the tape too tightly over the leather. See pics.

This is the 'Ranger' horsehide
. Not the heavyweight leather.

Black leather, black thread, black buttons, black cotton lining.

The jacket was worn for 1 week in Oct 2022 on a holiday.
That's it.

Selling because the jacket does not fit very well. Very long saga in regaining the jacket from the maker, now being offered for sale at a discount to clear it from my closet. Ready to move on to other jackets at last.

The jacket is in immaculate condition. I tried to give a lot of pics showing jacket's condition. Again, I only wore it for a week in total.

I will ship the jacket in plastic in the maker's own box. Shipped using a reliable courier depending on the location. I prefer UPS, so that one will probably be one. Shipping costs will be included in the overall cost. So whatever price is agreed on includes shipping.

I prefer to ship the jacket to someone in the EU because it eliminates any customs issues. However, because this forum is a place with serious buyers I am willing to ship the jacket pretty much worldwide to a forum member. However, for clarity, any buyer outside EU assumes 100% responsibility for all customs/import duty/VAT/fees levied at delivery. And additionally buyer assumes responsibility to deal with any customs entanglements or issues. If the jacket delivery is refused (return to sender) I will also refuse it, so jacket ends up being destroyed by couriers. And in such a case, I will not issue a refund.

I am not accepting returns on this jacket. The purpose is to clear it out and give it a new home. So be sure it's for you.

Sorry if this is a bit harsh, I know it probably would never be a problem here. But I want to be totally transparent and upfront.

Price: €1100 OBO. I will make a deal on this, but I think the price is reasonable considering condition. I am taking a loss on the jacket.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Happy to send this on to a new home.

Cheers, Rob

Thedi Profile.jpg

Thedi Back.jpg

Thedi Pockets.jpg
Thedi Open.jpg
Thedi Chest.jpg
Thedi Shoulder.jpg
Thedi Sleeve L.jpg
Thedi Sweep.jpg
Thedi Front L.jpg

Attachments

• Thedi Collar.jpg
    Thedi Collar.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 79

_Wayfarer_

Familiar Face
Price reduced to €875. I am really looking to sell this thing, I will make a deal.

It's my last jacket for sale, the other 5 Star Jacket (Type 3 Trucker) sold to a happy FL buyer. Also will bring to an end the long Thedi saga, clearing the deck.

As an aide, this is my eBay profile, where the same item is for sale, and you can see the feedback I've gotten for items I've sold over the years. https://www.ebay.ie/usr/r.ward2012

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tex rider