Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Stetson Western "Clinton" UltraFelt - 7 3/8

W_B_K

New in Town
Bought this one a while ago but I just don't like the look of this Western on me. Nice hat but just doesn't get any use.

Can't find any info on the model. It is a "Clinton" UltraFelt. Tag has a revision date of '83, so at least I know it is not older than that.

It is in good condition, no "off" smells. Comes from a pet free, smoke free home. Size is 7 3/8. Brim is 4", crown about 5.5" (6.5" popped up). Sweat is in good shape and pliable; no broken stitching. Liner is good too.

Would like to sell it for what I paid for it; $50 shipped CONUS. (I am open to offers and open to trades as well). If the price sounds out of line, please do let me know.

(I suspect there are some Badger & Blade members on here, I am the same W_B_K from that forum.)

5mfja8.jpg

2vbobdd.jpg

24fwbxu.jpg

160eqtk.jpg

2yv58q9.jpg

4uh27k.jpg

2rc7jax.jpg

16ku8o5.jpg

Last edited:

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Even if you don't keep this particular specimen, I think you're a natural in a western hat.

Either way, good luck with the sale.

W_B_K

New in Town
Thanks for the compliment. :)

I might get another in the future, but not without trying them on first (I picked this one up online). Maybe I'll find one that clicks... this one just doesn't do it for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe